Chapter 2: The Underworld

Previously

"You should go east. There will be a satyr waiting for you to take you to Camp Half-Blood. Now I want to know your names."

"I'm Thalia, this is Luke Castellan and the youngest is Annabeth Chase."

"Thalia who?" I asked.

"Grace, if you must know." I nodded. I looked at the youngest, Annabeth, and saw that she was hurt. I grabbed my bag and took out most of my ambrosia and nectar and walked up to her.

"Can I heal your wounds?" I asked her. She only nodded. I gave her some ambrosia. She looked at it.

"Eat it. It's ambrosia, food of the gods. This is nectar, drink of the gods. If you take it it'll heal you. But don't take to much of either of you'll burn up or spontaneously combust." I said. She ate it and I tossed the other two some. I poured some nectar over her wound and then took out a flask with water. I took it out and also used it to heal her wounds. They all looked in wonder as nothing was left of the wound. I smiled at them.

"I cannot stay here much longer or your father, Zeus, will notice my presence. Beware of the Hunters of Artemis." I turned away. After a few steps I paused.

"By the way, you can't tell anyone you saw me unless inlet you. Very few gods now of my existence and I like to keep it that way for as long as possible. Oh, and daughter of Athena." I said. She looked at me.

"Guard the tree. Farewell, for now." I said before I erupted into flames. My last view of them was their shocked faces at what I did. 

Third person P.O.V. 

Percy reappeared at the fallen over tree to see that Apollo was sitting there. 

"You know, you entrances and exits are sometimes more dramatic than my old man's." Apollo told him. 

"Well he is my uncle." I retorted. We stayed silent for a while. 

"I talked to my sister." He said. I scowled. 

"She said you changed a daughter of Athena into a spider without reason." 

"They were ganging up on me again. She irritated me so I changed her into a spider." Percy explained. 

"Y'know, I'm thankful that you went there, cuz. Otherwise I still would've thought they were worth of my flirting, but they're really just a bunch of sexist bitches." 

"You're welcome I guess?" Percy said. 

"Anyway, I'm going to take you to aunt Hestia. Close you eyes." Apollo said. Percy closed his eyes and felt himself dissolving. They appeared in Apollo's palace on Olympus where Hestia was waiting for them. 

"It wasn't very nice to turn that daughter of Athena into a spider." She told him. He smiled at her. 

"Maybe not, but she deserved it. And besides, I helped another daughter of Athena today. Y'know the one that's traveling with the daughter of Zeus." 

"So it was you. I already heard Zeus saying he would reward the one who saved his daughter from being eaten by Cyclopes." Hestia said. 

"Good to know. Now I have a way to stop uncle Z from killing me." Percy replied. Apollo and Hestia cracked a smile. Suddenly Apollo looked up. 

"Father has called a meeting." He said. 

"Artemis will sense you on Olympus. I'll bring you to Hades. He always seems to like it when I visit. And I don't need an invite like most other gods." Hestia said.