Chapter 11

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto
______________________________________
I'm not the best at fight scenes so I apologize if it sucks
___________________________________

Chapter 11

The akatsuki were in groups of twos surrounding the compound. Itachi and Kisame were on the back side of it, hidden in the shadows. Deidara had distracted the guards that were around their area giving them a chance to sneak in and take some of them out quietly.  Not that Kisame liked this much, after all he liked to go into battle with a frontal attack rather than using assassination.

Itachi had to admit, he was slightly worried about Miyaka; even though he wouldn't show it.  The two of them got along really well, especially the first night when she arrived.  Hidan had secretly put a whole bottle of sake in Konan's punch that she had made, and made everyone extremely drunk. She had tried to kiss him.  So once she had puked up everything and passed out he had brought her to her room, that was the first time he had ever blushed when he saw a girl's sleeping face.

"Itachi!" Blinking he realized that he had zoned out somewhat not paying attention.  So Kisame was snapping his fingers in front of his face trying to get him to focus. "Yes, Kisame? What is it?" He asked in a bored voice. "I was telling you that there isn't anymore guards."  Itachi nodded and the two of them headed in another direction to take out more of them.

Unlike Itachi, Deidara was too shy to talk to Miyaka.  When she had first arrived he thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.  Then there's her student, Emi.  She may seem cold hearted and cruel, but he knew deep down that she was sweet and kind.  Why else would she have given him the nickname Dei?  He had felt shy and embarrassed when he heard it, and the softness in her eyes replaced the coldness that was formerly present.

Every single one of the Akatsuki members got along with her one way or another.  Well besides Hidan anyway, he seemed to have an unknown past with the woman.  Everyone was curious about it even though they didn't ask, not wanting to poke their noses in her past.

                               ~*~

Hidan and Kakuzu were heading towards the entrance of the compound since the other members were hopefully successful in distracting most of the patrols outside, they could sneak in unnoticed. Once they got to the gate, Kakuzu noticed that there was a couple guards stationed near it keeping an eye out for enemies.

The two of them stopped a little bit away from the gate, keeping out of their sight.  Then when the time was right Kakuzu leaped from his spot and ripped their hearts out killing them instantly.  Hidan came out of his hiding spot glaring at Kakuzu "Oi! Why didn't you let me do that?!" "We don't have time for you to do your stupid religious crap, Hidan,"  Kakuzu said while dropping their hearts on the ground. "What did you just say?!" He screamed, steam basically coming out of his ears. "Hurry up Hidan" Kakuzu started to walk in the gate with a fuming Hidan behind him.

Hidan really didn't even want to go and rescue Miyaka but Leader made him go.  If she had gotten kidnapped in the past he wouldn't even hesitate to rescue her.  But now he didn't care what happened to her, besides she was strong enough to get out of there without help. It might take her a bit, but he knew she could do it, she was a natural at it.

Once the two of them got inside the compound, they heard loud explosions coming from the other side of the palace that was in the middle of the entire place. Walking around to the other side, the rest of the members were fighting the guards; except Sasori, of course, he was with Emi.  It seems that the security had doubled since they started the attack and now everyone was fighting 'in front' of the entrance that the two of them were supposed to go in.