Chapter 4

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto

_______________________________________________

Picture of Miyaka --->

____________________________________________

Chapter 4

Miyaka was getting things ready for her trip to the Akatsuki base, and Emi kept nagging her to let her go with her. "Sensei, please let me come I promise I'll behave." Emi was sitting on her Sensei's bed swinging her legs back and forth begging her. Miyaka just sighed zipping up her backpack standing up looking down at her student. "No, it's to dangerous for you this time. Please behave while I'm gone. Mili said she will help if you need anything." She made a pouting face.

Once she was ready Emi was seeing her out, but she was looking at the floor her eyes shadowed by her bangs. "Good luck Sensei, and please be careful." She looked down at her with a knowing look. "Can you two wait for me at the gate, please? I have to talk to Emi alone for a minute." Kakuzu just nodded and dragged Hidan with him ignoring his protests.

"Emi" Miyaka was kneeling on one knee looking into the young girl's eyes which were now filling up with tears. "I know I usually bring you with me on jobs like this, but it's too dangerous this time alright?" she stood up and Put a hand on her head softly. Emi attacked her with a huge hug, which she returned it.

Once Emi let go, she left closing the door closing her eyes in worry. This was the first time she was going to leave her for a long period of time. She usually returns a couple hours later, and she wasn't sure how long this one was going to take. Days? weeks even? she couldn't be sure yet, but thankfully she has friends that can care for her while she is gone. "Stay out of trouble Emi." she walked away heading towards the entrance of the village.

~*~

Kakuzu and Hidan were waiting by the gates. "Why is she taking so long, dammit!" Kakuzu just rolled his eyes at his impatient partner. "Hidan this isn't a huge rush. She doesn't start her job until she talks to Leader." He just snorted "why do we need someone like her anyway?" Kakuzu sighed at his partner's stupidity, he had explained the reason to him earlier. Was he not listening...again?

"Because I know more about barriers and force fields than anyone, I grew up around them so I know allot in that department." They looked over at Miyaka who was walking up to them, she had a serious look on her face. It told Kakuzu that she was worth hiring if she agreed to leaders terms.

Hidan just started walking in the direction of the hideout wanting to get away from her. Miyaka started to follow him with Kakuzu behind her.

Kakuzu's mind started to wonder what she meant when she said when she grew up around them. Things like that aren't something you grow up around, not something like force fields and barriers. Yelling snapped him out of his thoughts, he just growled when saw Hidan yelling at Miyaka.

"Why do we have to hire someone like you? A girl that doesn't look very strong it's embarrassing!" Miyaka just leaned back a bit trying to distance herself from Hidan towering over her. "I'm sorry you feel that way. Pretend I'm not here then" She said simply. But Kakuzu could hear the slight teasing tone in her voice. He wished Hidan wouldn't catch it otherwise he would lose it, and go bat-shit insane.

"What!? Why you little bitch, I'm going to kill you!" Kakuzu didn't know what was wrong with Hidan all of a sudden, but they didn't have time for this. Leader wanted to talk to her as fast as possible, and in one piece unharmed.

He was about to stop him but, out of nowhere, he went flying breaking through a couple of trees and sliding across the dirt. Miyaka just walked up to him standing beside him, staring at him for a minute before stating simply "I see you haven't changed much Hidan, from the last time we fought you should know that frontal attacks won't touch me."