Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kakauzu was shocked when Miyaka had suddenly stood up from the ground, walked over to him and cupped his face.  

He knew that, then and there that it wasn't Miyaka, especially the way she spoke.  Her voice had a strange echoing effect and it was dark and chilling.  Whoever it was it had taken control of Miyaka's body and had chased after Kantou.

He wanted to follow but he was frozen to the spot.  It happened after he had looked into her eyes, it was like from the collarbone down he couldn't move.

His trance that he was in, suddenly disappeared and he could move again.  He guessed it was only temporary.

He didn't hesitate to follow Kantou and Miyaka.  

                                                                                                   ~*~

Kantou couldn't believe what he was seeing.  The sword that was meant for this specific God that was inside Miyaka, was suddenly immune to the effects.  It was supposed to cut through her powers. But she had just used them to stop the sword from harming her.  

"Confused?" Miyaka asked with a blank look on her face.  "We are one now."

"You are one? what's that supposed to mean?" he asked carefully.

Miyaka sighed, "before, Miyaka, and myself were two different souls two different bodies, I was just sealed inside her.  But now, we are two souls one body since the seal was released, now we can both control this beautiful body," she waved her hands in an up and down movement showing off her body, " her old form won't come back either."  

"What does that have to do with you being immune to the sword that is supposed to be able to cut through your powers?"

"It wasn't my powers it was cutting through, but my body.  My powers are connected to my god-like body, so releasing the seal made it disintegrate and connect my soul and powers to a human body transferring everything, and we gained an immunity to that sword of yours," she pointed to the sword he was holding.

"it's just a regular sword now?"

She smiled at him.  "Exactly."

The sword was made to kill her because she had once tried to destroy humanity.  But one of his ancestors had mad this sword, infusing a god-like energy inside it to kill her.  

The only thing is that it couldn't harm humans.  So if she was sealed inside of one and the seal was released nothing could stop her except the human whose body she would be sharing.  If that person was strong enough.

Her purple chakra started to leak out of her body again, and she ran towards him. Barrier up and a fierce determination in her eyes.

Suddenly just as he blinked she was right in his face, then shoved against the wall.  She was now holding him up by the neck, with his feet dangling over the ground.  

He coughed some more and blood started to drip out of the side of his mouth even more, and onto the ground.

Her eyes were searching his and she tightened her grip making him claw at her hand on his neck.

He could have been strong if he hadn't used other people to do his dirty work most of his life, he could have dodged it easily.  But he was a stuck-up rich kid growing up.  Got what he wanted.  When he wanted.  He didn't learn how to be a ninja by experience or through teachings, he got it through books in his father's library.

Her eyes traveled to the gear necklace hanging loosely in front of her  

Kantou grabbed onto the necklace covering it from her view.  Even in his state, he wasn't about to give her something that was a family heirloom.  It was important to him, and he didn't care if it opened something inside the temple or not, she would have to take it from his cold dead hands.

She turned on her heel with her hand tightly around his neck still.  She flung him through the air making him flail like a new bird learning how to fly.

As he was falling he felt a presence under him.  He turned his head and she was right underneath him.

Then he noticed something odd.  The barrier that was around her had some kind of energy swirling around in it, then it started to bubble like the energy was trying to escape.

Then it clicked in his head what she was going to do.  He started to panic and fear paralyzed his body like he was stuck in that position in a giant ice-cube.

The energy had blasted outward in every direction, tearing anything in its path.  

As it hit him he screamed bloody murder as it torn through his insides from the back, and through him towards the wall in front of him.

He hit the wall face first making part of the wall collapsed so his mangled torso was bent over a part of the wall which didn't break.

She walked over to him grabbing the back of his collar which was only remaining fabric showing from behind.  

Yanking him so he was on his back as he coughed up a ton of blood from his mouth.  His eyes were droopy as he looked up at her when she yanked the necklace off his neck.

"M-Miyaka . . . don' let Akuma . . . control you.  It's your body. . . not her's.  Be s-stronger . . . then her."

She closed her eyes and opened them again her normal eyes returning.

"You don't have to worry about that Kantou," her voice back to its normal sound that he liked.

A small tear escaped his eye and she wiped it away.

"I'm sorry Kantou . . ."

She hated him.  

He was obsessed with her.  

But no one deserved to die from so much pain.

'Okay Akuma, let's destroy this building once and for all,' she ordered as she turned on her heel not wanting to look at Kantou bleed to death anymore.

'Aren't you forgetting something?'  She asked with her arms crossed.  Now that the two of them were even more connected she could see Akuma in the back of her head if she was signaling or making faces at her.

'Forgetting something?  Like what?'

She rolled her eyes at her

'Kakuzu is still in the building remember?'

Miyaka stopped in her tracks and face palmed herself.   "Shit!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

So here is another chapter hope you like it.

Vote rate comment.