Chapter 24

Hello, my lovely readers.

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far.  I was wondering if I should make more than one book?  Or should I just put it all together?  

Let me know or I'll just decide.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24

The Akatsuki were around Miyaka in a wide circle.  Wave after wave they had avoided the most damage, but Deidara and Hidan were knocked out, Kisame had a large gash down his chest from a giant wind Jutsu.  Sasori's puppet was destroyed and he was using his puppet self.  Kakuzu had all of his black 'friends' out of his body.  Leader had been keeping her away from him so he was fine along with Itachi.

Purple chakra seeped out of her body, and she crouched down ready to attack.  "Move out of the way!"

Everyone looked at Emi who was radiating an orange energy from her body and running towards them.  Her eyes had swirls of red and orange spinning in them.  A giant circle appeared around Miyaka and everyone.

They all jumped back a safe distance away from it, remembering that Emi had told them to stay away once she was ready.

An orange barrier went around Miyaka and the couple meters away from her and she glared at Emi.  It was the most emotion that they had seen since she started fighting.  Emi walked up to it and looked straight into Miyaka's eyes, and demanded her to release her Sensei.  She got a snarl in return.

Emi put her hand on the barrier, and a whip appeared and slashed her across the face.  A scream filled the air but slightly muffled from the barrier.

Emi called shadow clones and surrounded it in a circle.  All of them put their hand up in the air, a large orange spinning ball appeared above their heads.  They all slammed their hands onto the barrier and it absorbed the giant balls into it.

The barrier made orange ropes and latched onto Miyaka arms, legs and torso restricting her. 

"Emi, you brat.  Release me this instant!"

Her voice was sinister and her eyes were a bright green glaring at Emi.  She was struggling to get out of her hold when trying to use her powers she was electrocuted with orange static.

"Stop resisting.  You know you can't get away from my powers, Akuma.  Let my Sensei go and I'll stop."

Akuma was brought down to her knees by the ropes.  "Never."

Emi sighed, "fine suit yourself."

Emi had a large light come from her right hand and grew brighter and brighter until it was too hard to look at.  Using all the energy that she had charged up, she charged it through the barrier destroying it, and it shot out of her hand and hit Miyaka in the chest.  The seal that she had released appeared absorbing all the energy.

Akuma screamed at the sky and the ropes went slack.  Emi ran at her with her hand glowing, she slammed her hand into her chest.  After a few seconds, she took her hand away and jumped back at a safe distance.

"Well . . . done . . . Emi."  Miyaka looked at her with a soft gaze.  Emi had saved her from getting destroyed from the inside out.  She knew that Akuma would have destroyed her if she hadn't intervened.

Emi had put her back in the seal, so now Akuma was not able to take control of her body again unless the seal was broken, and there was no way in hell that she was doing that anytime soon.

The Akatsuki came up beside Emi watching Miyaka.  Emi looked Sasori asking him if he had any bandages.  He gave her a simple nod and asked why.

"You'll see in a moment.  Sealing Akuma up takes a toll on the body, from all the energy that is used."

Kakuzu was about to ask what she meant but purple energy exploded from her body making them shield their eyes.  Emi had used what energy she had left to block it making sure nothing hit them.

They looked at Miyaka and she slumped forwards heading towards the ground face-first.

Miyaka opened her eyes when she felt herself being lifted upward instead of the ground hitting her face.  Kakuzu's face came into view looking down at her, and a blush made it's way to her face when she saw him with no cloak on.

He raised a brow at her.  "Something wrong?" His rough voice had a hint of amusement in it.

"No."  She meant for it to come out stern, but it squeaked instead.  Her whole face turned red now.  

Giggling was heard, and she whipped her head around towards it and saw Emi trying to keep it behind her hand.

"What's so funny!?" 

"Sensei is blushing.  Do you like him by chance?"

Miyaka was speechless.  She Pushed herself out of his hold but her legs buckled from underneath her. She was lifted by him again and headed to the hideout.

Once they got inside they headed upstairs towards the rooms.  She was glad that she could lay down in the room they provided for her and recover.

Panic set in when he turned into his room instead of hers which was down the hall.

"Uh, Kakuzu?  My room is down the hall."

No answer.

"Hey.  Are you listening?"

No answer.

He slammed the door with his foot and carried her to the bed and threw her on it.  She bounced a bit before blinking in surprise at him.  He crossed his arms at her with his eyes glaring a hole through her skull.

She had a lot of explaining to do.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short but had to get this part out of the way.

Vote rate comment.  :)