Chapter 29

Hey my lovely readers here's another chapter for you!  Sorry if there's grammar mistakes.

I'm also not the best at action scenes so I'm sorry it's not the best.

Anyway enjoy! :))

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 29

Itachi and Kakuzu stood beside Miyaka slightly uncomfortable because of what happened with Hidan, and her voice was eerie and dark.  It was like two different people were speaking.  They could hear Miyaka's voice in it but also Akuma's, and it had a slight echo sound to it.

"Miyaka . . ." 

She walked to the edge and crouched down.  "Yes, Itachi?"

"Where did all that chakra you suddenly have come from?"  he asked carefully not wanting to set her off.

"Hmm?" she turned her head looking at him from the corner of her eye.  "Oh.  I'm using Akuma's chakra now since I don't have much of my own."

He narrowed his eyes slightly.  He could feel how much chakra she now had, and it felt like it was pushing down on his body.  Like a tailed beast was in her place, her chakra was so powerful that some of it was swirling around her gently like it was watching over her.

She put her hands out and chanted the language that only Miyaka could understand.  A purple beam came out of her hands and went to the other end of the room, then spread outward making a purple glass-like floor.

She stood up and turned around looking at the two of them.  "I'll deal with the pest.  You two back me up from here."  Her voice was back to normal and the swirling chakra went back into her body.

Kakuzu couldn't even protest before she leaped onto the glass floor.  

Miyaka and the creature stared at each other intently.  Itachi and Kakuzu would have seen a tumbleweed pass in between the two if they were outside.

It charged at her with a roar its acid spraying slightly.  She looked at the acid hitting the glass beneath him, it healed the hole that the acid had made on its own.

She smiled.  Her powers have become stronger since using this ability.  Before if the damage was done to it, then it would stay.  But now it had the ability to heal itself.

'Don't get cocky.'  Miyaka heard Akuma snort in her head.

Now that she was sealed again, Miyaka has her chained to her chair so she is unable to even attempt to take over her.

'I'm the one keeping that glass floor stable and also healing it.'

'Right.'

Once the creature got closer to her she landed her foot on its head and leaped over it.  She somersaulted in the air twisting and weaved some hand signs.  

"Wind Style: Gale Wolf!"  

Six wolfs made of wind came rushing at it with considerable speed.  Four of them slashed and bit it, and the wind surrounding them sliced at it making small gashes along its body.  The remaining two charged and headbutted it making a tornado lift him up and toss him around the room and he fell to the floor in a heap when it subsided.

It got up from the floor and snarled.  Suddenly a hand grabbed its neck and dragged it away from her and brought it up in the air and slammed it onto its back cracking the floor, but the power that it was absorbing from Akuma healed it like it was never there.