Chapter 20

I apologize if this chapter is boring but it explains some of her past with two certain characters.  And it's kinda long.  You have been warned.  

So anyway enjoy . . . hopefully.

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

A young Miyaka walked down the dirt path heading to a tiny village that was thick in the woods.  It had taken a bit for her to find the dirt path, from being so well hidden.  Apparently not very many people come this way, and the only reason she was even heading in this direction was because of her informant.

She has been trying to track her insane sister Sumiko, she has been since her mother had been killed. After she had left she wanted to find her to get answers, but found out later on that it was her that had tipped off the guards who she was, and what kind of powers the young Miyaka held inside of her body. But she hasn't been able to summon those powers since then, and she has tried.  Hard.

Now she has been on the hunt for Sumiko, so she can kill her for what she has done to mother.  She couldn't let it go.  No way in hell she would.

The trail leads her to this tiny village.

As she walked through the gate of the tiny village, she could say that she was beyond shocked.  There were shops and restaurants along the street with people going in and out of them.  And the buildings weren't all rotting and falling apart like she thought they would have been.  They looked almost new and very well taken care of.

Her informant Dauske had told her that the village had been pushed aside and forgotten.  So no one comes this way and the people that do never leave.

She walked forwards in shock still.  Her stomach betrayed her and growled like an animal when the smell of food filled her nostrils.  She hadn't realized that she was drooling and people were staring at her funny.  Shaking her head to snap herself back to reality, she headed to where the smell was coming from.  Her informant can wait, her stomach demands food.

She walked through the door and it looked too fancy for a small village like this.  The benches and chairs we're all covered in expensive leather, and the tables where shinning and the wood was polished.  Then there was the carpet that looked like it hadn't even been walked on, and yet there were lots of people sitting on chairs and benches eating away and talking among themselves.

A young man came up to her, he was well dressed and his hair combed to one side.  He looked to be about seventeen or eighteen, around her age.  She though he was quite handsome, then he looked up and down her body making her thought get washed away and replaced by irritation. 

This wasn't the first time this has happened, she goes into a village or town and the men there just check her out and touch her long red hair that was now in a ponytail that reached just before her butt.

His eyes stopped at her chest as a dust of bush went all the way to his ears.

'Geez, could he be any more obvious.'

She rolled her eyes and snapped at him, "hey! My eyes are up here dickwad!"

His head snapped up to her face and looked to the side ashamed that he was caught, then mumbled for her to follow him to her table.

                                                                                  ~*~

She stepped out of the restaurant annoyed.  Once the pervert had showed her to her table his boss had came up to her telling her that he had to move her to another seat.  Apparently one on his regulars always comes in at the same time same day of the week and happens to sit in the spot that she have been seated at.