Chapter 14

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto or any of the characters. I only own the plot and my own characters.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

Hidan was pissed off. One: because Miyaka punched him through a wall, two: Leader ordered him to leave the mansion and finally three..... he got lost trying to find his way out.

He was now stomping down one of the hallways grumbling to himself. Turning a corner and a vein started pulsing when he saw that he was just facing a wall. He had turned into a dead-end...again.

"How the fuck do I get out of here!?" He yelled as his voice echoed off the walls, he threw his hands up into the air frustrated. "Hey who are you?" he turned his head to see a young looking boy. He was wearing the same kind of outfit that all the other grunts were wearing.

He noticed Hidan's cloak and quickly made some hand signs "Earth style: Earth spear!" a spear came out of the floor heading towards Hidan's face. But he stepped to the side letting it go through the wall. Hidan just glared at the boy "That was a bad move kid"

~*~

Leader and the rest of the Akatsuki were just lazing around the grassy area that was now a bloody graveyard. Then something sounded from the side of the mansion. A spear that was made out of the floor was now sticking out of the side making some chunks fall to the ground.

The Akatsuki looked over towards it, just as something shattered it and flew into one of the little huts that were full of weapons. As the smoke settled Leader looked to where the whole in the wall was and saw Hidan standing inside looking down.

~*~

Hidan looked down and to the right, he saw the rest of the group and Leader giving him a blank stare. He could swear he was saying something along the lines of 'Are you serious' he jumped out of the hole in the wall and sticking to the outside running down it.

He went over to Leader and looked around not seeing his money-greedy partner. "Hey, where's Kakuzu?" "He hasn't shown up yet" he narrowed his eyes a bit. He would have thought that stitch face would have beat him here since he got a dead end every other turn.

Something poked him in the side. He whipped his head around putting his hand on his scythe. "Oh it's just you" he relaxed when he saw Emi standing there staring at him with a pleading look. "did you run into Sensei when you were in there?" he muttered curses under his breath then answered her "yes and I left her in there because she punched me through a wall."

Her eyes widened at his words and was about to lash out at him but something in his eyes made her stop. "Don't worry kid, she's not some weak girl that would get killed so easily. And since it's coming from me that's saying something"

"You know?" she asked him Hidan looked at her and smirked, "Yes, I know about her true powers." The other members asked what they were talking about. Emi looked down and softly replying "Only she can tell you, I'm not sure if she wants you to know"