Chapter 3

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto

______________________________________________________

Chapter 3

"Why do we have to Fucking go Kakuzu?" Hidan has been complaining since they left the hideout. Leader sent the two of them to bring Miyaka to him so she could talk to her personally. Hidan wasn't so impressed when Kakuzu told him that they had to leave on another mission, so he ended up throwing a tantrum and refusing to leave. Kakuzu had to drag him out of the hideout by the back of his cloak.

"Because it's part of our original mission, you idiot" Kakuzu gritted his teeth, his anger rising.  Hidan just gave a huff looking the other way.

                                                           ~*~

They had finally made it to the little village.  Hidan had kept quiet near the end of the trip, thank god it was only about a three hour trip from the hideout.  Or who knows what Kakuzu would have done if Hidan kept complaining.  

Once they were inside, they noticed that there were allot more people and shops in it than the other one had.  Finding Miyaka was going to be harder than what Kakuzu first thought since Zetsu couldn't find her exact place she was living in, just the village.  Now they just had to locate where she was living.  Somehow.  

"Hidan" Kakuzu turned around when there wasn't an answer from his sadistic partner.  But he had apparently run off somewhere because he wasn't behind him.  He snarled out loud, scaring some of the children that were playing outside near him.  He turned on his heel walking down the street to try and find Miyaka.

After a little while of asking people if they know where she lives, they either refused to tell him or didn't know where she lived.  Was it because of his voice or the way he looked?  Whatever it was it was starting to annoy him.  Leader said no violence, why would he send the most violent team in the Akatsuki?

There was loud crashing sound coming from somewhere in front of him, he just stared at it.  He just hoped it wasn't Hidan attacking the villagers, or their mission would fail.  There was no way that Miyaka would come along if they went attacking people that she lives around.  His assumption was correct when Hidan came out of an alleyway that was full of smoke, with an arm missing.  

Hidan grabbed his scythe ready to attack whoever it was that he was fighting at the moment.  The villagers that were standing near him just glanced and went along with their business like nothing that was happening.  Did stuff like this always happen?  People that lived here didn't seem to care what was happening with a stranger, or that the part of a building was destroyed?

Kakuzu dashed over to Hidan just as he went to swing at the person that came out of the still settling smoke.  He blocked Hidan's weapon with a hardened fist and kicking the person away from him, so they wouldn't get hit by Hidan's scythe.  "Kakuzu! Hurry to stitch my arm back on so I can kick this bitch's ass!" He glared at him putting his arm down from his weapon when he lowered it.  "No, we aren't here to fight anyone."  Hidan just glared icily at him.  "Tell that to her, she just came and attacked me!" he screamed in his face.

"I don't like when rouge ninja come into our peaceful village, they always cause trouble for us.  So I get rid of them before they do any damage."  A voice said as they walked out of the alley, that was now clear of smoke.

Kakuzu turned his head, he saw a young looking girl she had blonde hair that was shoulder length with bangs just above her eyes, her eyes were strange to him, they were a bright red color.  She was wearing a top that showed her belly button, the top of the shirt was gray and had waves of it sticking up, while the rest of it was black.  It was held up by two straps that connected to something that looked like a dog collar, she had long black gloves that came just before her armpit.  She was wearing black shorts that came just before her butt, and black combat boots that stopped at her knee.

After she finished coming out of the alleyway he simply stated "we are not here to cause trouble.  We came to talk to someone, we would like to hire them for a job."  The girl narrowed her eyes at him, then glanced at Hidan wearily.  "And who is this person your looking for?  Depending who it is I might be able to help," she asked carefully.  "Why would you help us when you said you wanted to get rid of us?" Hidan spat.  "If I help you, you can talk to whoever it is and get the hell out." she snarled back at him.

Kakuzu looked at her for a minute before saying "Alright, but if you try anything I will kill you" she just huffed at him.  

                                          ~*~

After he had stitched Hidan's arm back on he turned to the girl "what's your name anyway?" Crossing her arms she turned her head to the side "Emi.  Emi Tsukune" she mumbled  Kakuzu raised an eyebrow at her attitude.  Hidan got up from his spot on the ground  "let's go already, I don't want to be here any longer."  

"So who are you looking for anyway?  You never told me." Emi asked Kakuzu as they walked down the street.  "We are looking for someone that is familiar with barriers and force fields."  Emi stopped and turned slightly so her side was facing them, and gave Kakuzu a cold glare while asking with a snarl "so, what's this person's name?" she raised her voice when she said, person.  Kakuzu looked at her wondering if he should tell her or not, the way she said it sounded like she was threatening him.

"Her name is Miyaka Kujaulta, " he said slowly.  After her name left his mouth Emi's eyes widened. She grabbed a kunai that was in her holster on her leg.  She was about to throw it at him when someone grabbed her wrist.  She whipped her head looking at the person.  

There was a young woman standing there holding Emi's wrist, looking down at her with an unimpressed look.  "Emi.."  The woman had short red hair, which ha a volume to it.  Her eyes were a piercing green color, she was wearing chain-mail shirt with a white shirt that came before her bellybutton and the sleeves were hung down below her shoulders.  Black skin tight pants that showed off her figure from her hips to her butt.  Normal ninja sandals were on her feet.  The only weapon holder she had was the holster on her left leg.  The last thing that he noticed was the stone. It was a green color that matched her eyes, it was the size of an egg and attached to a green dog collar accessory. 

Emi just looked at her somewhat scared but trying not to show it.  "Se-Sensei." She gulped "what are you doing here?"  The woman raised an eyebrow at her "Me? what am I doing here?" she asked amused by her question.  "It's obvious that....you are responsible for that mess over there" she let go of her wrist and pointed to the broken building. Emi looked over at it, then back at her and saw her arms crossed with a somewhat disappointed look on her face.  

Emi sweat-dropped pointing to Hidan "It's his fault!  He knocked me down then tried to kill me"  "Hey! You bitch that's a lie!"  Hidan went to grab her but Kakuzu held him back.  She looked at Hidan "I know it wasn't you, don't worry and I apologize for Emi here.  She gets bored easily so she causes trouble."  Kakuzu spoke up apologizing for his partner's rudeness.

She looked over at him and stared a little too long because Emi poked her in the ribs to get her attention. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet have I?"  Hidan just scoffed "Stop trying to be civil, we didn't come here for you so get lost."  Emi was laughing at him now which he just started yelling at her to stop, and asking what was so funny.  

"You wouldn't be saying that if you knew who she was." 

"My name is Miyaka Kujaulta." She held her hand out to Kakuzu to shake.  Hidan shut up as soon as he heard her name.

                                                               ~*~

"So your Leader wants to talk to me and possibly hire me?"  They were sitting in her living room on the couches that were around the broken coffee table.  Kakuzu wondered how it had broken, by the looks of it something had fallen from above but there wasn't a hole in the ceiling.

"yes, that's right but he wants to talk to you personally"  she got up from her spot from the couch, and walked a bit  away from them and turned back facing them.  "I'v got nothing else to do anyways, so why not." 

______________________________________________

Vote, Rate and Comment.  Will be much appreciated

Picture of Emi at the side