Chapter 21

Hey, my lovely readers.  I know it's been a bit since I updated, and for that I am sorry.  I've just been trying to think how to add something to the story soon.

I Don't know if any of you know how much I appreciate you reading this story but I do.

So thanks for reading :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

The air around Hidan was thick, but it was even worse around Miyaka.  Her eyes were slightly glazed over, she seemed to be imagining Hidan's demise in the back of her mind, the earth beneath her feet was being pushed down from an unknown force so that it was slowly starting to make a small crater beneath her feet, her chakra was the worst; it was bleeding out of her body as if she was injured and swirling slowly around her body.

"This is bad," Deidara said with some worry etched in his voice.

"Wow.  If you hadn't said anything I don't think anyone would have figured that out, Deidara."  Emi said sarcastically with a bored look on her face.

She looked at Leader,  "can you throw her back if she gets too close with your powers?"

He looked at her with narrowed eyes.  "Yes, why?  And how did you know that?"

"Miyaka Sensei is a bounty hunter, she has a book, and all of you are in it, your abilities and weaknesses if there are any known ones which not many of your group has," Emi explained.  "The reason I asked, is because I can stop her but she's not going to like it and may come at me to make it stop.  It's not my Sensei right now, so I'm going to force it down and bring her back up."

He nodded and ordered the other members to make sure she doesn't get too close to Emi.  They all made a formation around her in a protective way so that all sides were covered.

"Okay, it will take me a few minutes to get ready, but after that make sure none of you are in the power circle.  Got it?"  They all nodded and agreed.

Hidan was pissed off at her, he always is.  No matter what he does he can't seem to beat her, she always has an unknown power hidden within her.  And right now it was slightly freaking him out, he can't die, but it will still hurt even though he enjoys pain.  But the pain from her attacks are different, it was like it was attacking something inside his soul rather than his body.

He looked to where the rest of the Akatsuki was and they had formed a protective circle around Emi and Leader was in front of everyone ready to push her back if needed.

Hidan scoffed.  "That's not going to work, her powers right now make Leaders look like a Genin Jutsu." He muttered to himself.

Miyaka's eyes were glowing a bright green, and designs were down her arms to her wrists, and the symbol from where she broke the seal and allowing Akuma to become almost free of her chains was showing.

She didn't know what had happened, one moment she was laughing at Hidan, the next she was here.  Inside of her head held prisoner by Akuma.

She was shackled by her hands and feet and bolted to the chair that was made of swords that Akuma usually sat in.  Looking down the straight stairs she saw Akuma staring into a pond that she had failed to notice every time she had been in her mind. 

"This is why I had told you to control your emotions,"  She turned around from the small pond she was looking through.  "Your emotions control the way I act as long I'm inside you."  (A\N Get your head out of the gutter)

"What does that have to do with why I'm chained to your chair?"  Miyaka bit out.

"Let me finish!" Akuma snapped at her.  "If you are calm, I'm nicer to you.  If you get annoyed, I get snappy.  If you get angry, so do I.  If you get to the point of rage, as do I.  And when that happens I'm able to gain control of your body if I want.  And since the seal has been broken that dear Emi had done, I can erase you completely if I wish it so."

Miyaka eyes widened, "No!  I won't let you!"

Akuma rolled her eyes at her.  "No one is in control at the moment.  Your body will react and defend itself if attacked.  But depending how we act in your mind right now it may or may not attack your dear friends.  It's a ticking time bomb right now, and it's waiting to see how we react."

Miyaka understood her words.  If they can resolve whatever problem Akuma has with her then she may be able to gain control of her body again, but if they break out in an argument her body may attack, and if they end up fighting each other in her mind then her body might kill them without a second thought.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked her as she wriggled her hands trying to see if she could get them out or loosen them.

"I told you before, Miyaka.  You know what I want in return for helping you.  And you have yet to give it to me, you're too busy playing around with these people that you don't even need.  The reason why you were hurt in the first place is because of them."  

"No, you're wrong.  If I had trained my powers more, then I would have been done faster so Hidan wouldn't have broken my concentration.  If I hadn't gone into the forest to read the scroll when I was obviously injured then I wouldn't have been kidnapped."

Akuma turned around looking in the pond again, "think what you want, but you will never be the same again.  Just wait till Kakuzu finds out that you're Shadow."

Miyaka wriggled her fingers and wrists, making them burn from pulling and twisting.

She was annoyed at how Akuma's personality constantly changes.  From kind one day, then wanting to take control of her body the next.

Miyaka closed her eyes and concentrated on the cuffs that were on her wrists and ankles. She felt the power flow through her and a barrier went around her and snapped them off.

She leaped to her feet dashing down the stairs, hoping to catch her by surprise.  It was harder to tap into Akuma's powers since she wasn't in control of her body at the moment.  The only reason she was able to do it was because they share a body now so Akuma can't completely stop her from using her powers.

Akuma whipped her body around at the last second so Miyaka body-checked her off her feet so both of them went flying across the small pond.  With added force from the barrier, she flung Akuma away from her.

She blinked surprised and took in her surroundings.  They were now in a thick forest.  (Looks like the pic above)

"I'm able to control the surroundings, and I can make it into whatever I please.  This is my playground, so you're at a total disadvantage."  

Miyaka glared at her from where she stood and silently hoped that the Akatsuki could keep her body from killing them, and that Emi can stop her before it get's really bad.

________________________________________________________________________________

So? what do you think so far?

Vote rate and comment, please.

Will be greatly appreciated.