Chapter 5

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto 

_______________________________________

I Should have said this before but, this ~*~ means a time skip, or switching to someone or something else.  Just in case you didn't know what it meant.  If you already did then that's good news.

__________________________________________

Chapter 5

After Kakuzu and Miyaka had left Leaders office, he showed her to her room that she will be staying in. They will be leaving first thing in the morning, so she could do whatever she wanted for the rest of the night.  So she decided to meet the other members, so things wouldn't be awkward if she ran into one of them.

So she had just entered the living-room, and everyone had stopped what they were doing to stare at her.  Deidara and Kisame had a small dust of blush on their cheeks, obviously, not many girls come to the Akatsuki.

Deidara jumped up from the couch and ran over to her introducing himself.  Kakuzu pointed to each of them introducing each of them until he got to Hidan "You know my idiotic partner already.  You guys seem to have some bad blood from the past anyways." The way he said it seemed like he was angry that she didn't tell him before.  "I guess you could say that after all, he's too stupid to stay down when he's already beaten."

Hidan wasn't going to put up with her insults.  So he shot up from his spot on the couch stomped over pulled his fist back.  Suddenly a fist punched him in the face shooting him across the room making a dent in the wall.  Miyaka's eyes widened looking at where the fist came from Kakuzu was standing beside her lowering his fist.  

Did he just protect her?  He should know that she was quite capable of taking care of herself, especially from Hidan.  "Kakuzu, I could have done that myself," she said as she looked up at him "I know but he won't pick a fight with me as much as if it was you," she smiled looking at Hidan getting up and stopping out of the room.  "That's true."

                                                                      ~*~

Miyaka shot up from her bed with sweat running down her face.  For some reason, she was panting like she was running from something.  Her mouth was dry along with her throat, it hurt to swallow, her clothes were soaked in sweat.  Miyaka couldn't figure out why she woke up like this, but then she remembered something.  

The Akatsuki decided to have a small little party last night.  She wasn't one to join parties but when Deidara had begged her to stay and gave her puppy dog eyes she agreed.  But later in the night, she found out that someone had put alcohol in the drinks that Konan had made.

There was only one person that she could think of that would put something in it.  

She put her hand on her forehead trying to soothe the pounding in her head.  "Hidan, I'm going to kill you."  She snarled at the space in front of her and sliding her hand down her face.  Throwing the blankets off of her and stepping off the bed onto the cold floor.  A shiver went up to her spine as her feet touched the floor from the change in temperature.

Walking over to the door, about to open it when she noticed something.  Looking down at herself, none of her clothes that she was wearing yesterday night were visible, only her bra and underwear were on her body.

This is why she doesn't drink alcohol, it doesn't agree with her body at all.  Last time she had gone to a party, it had ended badly, which was where she had met Hidan.  It had ended with him trying to strip her, and him ending up with a missing arm and five broken ribs.  Thank god she was slightly drunk or it would have been worse.