Chapter 12

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto

_________________________________

Chapter 12

There were bodies scattered along the hallway leaving a trail like breadcrumbs. As more came running around the corner they died a couple seconds later. A body suddenly was thrown against the wall making a dent and falling onto the floor.

Kakuzu stared at the body before moving onto finding where Miyaka was. Hidan and himself had a little augment when they had entered. Which ended up with them going in different directions. A little bit after they had separated there was rumbling and crashing from the floor above. He figured that Hidan was the main cause of it.

He didn't really care what he did as long as he didn't bring down the building before he found Miyaka. There was something strange when they separated, he seemed like he knew where to go exactly, and his determination came out of nowhere. It was strange, not like him at all, he had to go the opposite way no matter what.

Kakuzu's didn't have time for Hidan's nonsense anyway he just wanted to get Miyaka and get her out safely. He hoped that she wasn't harmed, it seemed like Kantou was trying his hardest to keep her by him no matter what, And he was going to try his hardest to get her away from him.

~*~

Hidan and Miyaka were standing side by side ready to take the strange giant down. Hidan looked down at her "has your strength returned now?" Looking up at him "what do you mean Hidan?" "When I got here, you had barely touched it. And when you kicked me into the air there wasn't much strength. The old you would have made me hit the ceiling."

She narrowed her eyes "Kantou must have had something in the food he had forced me to eat. I guess I'm going to find out if my strength has returned or not" Hidan smiled and charged at the giant.

It went to chop Hidan, but something hit the ax with force making it stumble back giving Hidan an opening. He slashed at his chest making a huge gash down it, then jumped back looking behind him at Miyaka who had her hand steaming, he guessed she had hit it with one of her strange powers.

Miyaka was looking at her fingers and flexing them. That was just a small warm up to see if her strength had been drained from Kantou drugging her from the food that she was forced to eat.

"I reversed the drug. So your back to normal now."

Miyaka smiled she had to make it up to Akuma for giving her the powers back, otherwise, there would be no way to defeat the creature. Looking up she saw Hidan being whipped around and thrown at the wall. The giant swung his ax ready to take Hidan's head off, but it was met with his scythe.

Hidan pulled his weapon back and jumped to the side as the axe lodged itself in the floor. He swung his scythe at its face but it was blocked by his arm that was covered in armor. Hidan jumped away from him and took out the black stake from his cloak. "So you're going to try and get some of its blood?" Miyaka stepped beside him "ya, well I haven't had a sacrifice in more than two to four days" she smirked, "let's see who takes him down first?" He smiled down at her "your o-" she dashed at it before he could finish.

Once Miyaka was in close enough she slid to a stop "Wind style: Hurricane Fist!" A blast of compressed wind shot out of her fist after she punched in front of her. It hit him and threw him off his feet and went sliding across the hall floor. Coming out of her stance that she was in, punching her fist in her other hand at the accomplishment. "ha!" She gave a triumphant smirk and looked behind her at Hidan, but it fell right after.