Chapter 9

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto.

__________________________________________

Chapter 9

Kakuzu and Hidan were on their way back from a bounty hunt, and of course, Hidan complained through the whole thing, since Kakuzu had killed the bounty silently so Hidan was unable to have any fun. Kakuzu ignored him and let his mind wander but not so much that his guard was down.

Miyaka suddenly popped up in his mind. When she had collapsed after finishing with whatever she was doing with the barrier, it had tired her out completely that she couldn't stay conscious. When he was carrying her back some kind of strange feeling had come over him when his skin had touched hers. For some reason, he put her in his room instead of the one she had been given.

He was knocked out of his thoughts when a bad feeling came over him. He started to walk faster towards the hideout, which made Hidan call after him "Hey! Why are you walking faster all of a sudden!" He kept going leaving him behind completely, not caring if he followed or not.

As he walked the feeling never left it was stuck to him like super glue. He knew that the hideout wasn't too far from him so it couldn't be that bad right? Or so he thought. "Hey, will you slow down. What's the hurry?!" Hidan cried behind him. Suddenly a picture Miyaka's face popped into his head without warning. This made him stop immediately in his tracks, and stare in front of him before he took off in the trees as fast as he could, leaving Hidan behind for real.

                                 ~*~

Once he had made it to the entrance, he stormed inside with a loud bang making Tobi jump a little since he was sitting near the entrance playing god knows what on the ground.  Ignoring everything else around him, he went straight to his bedroom where he had placed Miyaka so she could rest. Whatever it was that was bothering him it had to do with her, and he hoped it wasn't bad.

He had made it to his room he opened the door to see her gone. He dropped his briefcase, going over to the bed and placing his hand on it. It wasn't completely cold nor completely warm either so it wasn't too long ago before she had gotten up.  He left the room to search for her in the hideout first.

                                    ~*~

Kakuzu had looked for her everywhere in the hideout, but she was nowhere to be found. So he had asked Itachi if he had seen her, but he hasn't. But he did say that she had gone outside to kill time until he got back so the both of them could talk to Leader. He had gone outside and searched around the hideout to see if he could find her, but with no luck.

He was now looking a bit farther into the forest, hoping to find her. But he found nothing. About to head back to the hideout to tell Leader, when something caught his eye on the ground farther into the forest a bit. Walking over to it, he noticed that it was the scroll that Miyaka had used when she had finished with the barrier.

This made a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach appear.  Miyaka was a ninja too so why did he seem so worried about her? She was a ninja as well so she could easily take care of the enemy. But, her injuries could have given her a disadvantage. It was driving him crazy since he couldn't figure it out.

Picking it up he started to walk back to the hideout when something came flying out of the trees. He hardened his fist and punched it so it went back falling to the ground. Then he noticed that it was Hidan's scythe that came at him. "Why did you leave me behind?!" Hidan finally came screaming out of the forest with a pissed off expression. "Miyaka is missing as of now, Hidan" "so what, she can take care of herself. Even if she is injured".  Kakuzu just glared at him then turned around towards the hideout.

                        ~*~

Both Kakuzu and Hidan were now in Leader's office, while Kakuzu explained to him that he found the scroll but no Miyaka. Then when he was on his way back there was an area in the forest that a strange chakra glow was coming from. "A strange chakra glow?" "Yes, it's also moving around in one spot strangely." Leader frowned ever more if that was possible when he heard this. He stood up from his desk going over to the window in thought, before saying  "get Itachi to check it out maybe he can find something in that area." He nodded and left, as Leader started to talk to Hidan.

As he went into the kitchen Itachi was eating sitting at the table. "Leader asked me to get you some you can check something out in the forest." He looked up at him "for what exactly?"

They were standing little ways away from the hideout where the strange chakra was. It was moving like snakes moving around the area. Itachi was staring at it strangely, which made Kakuzu wonder what he could see "it's a message" "a message?" "Miyaka left us a message. It says 'I've been kidnapped, I'm leaving the scroll in your care.'"

After Itachi had told him what the message was, he felt slightly responsible that she was kidnapped. He couldn't wait any longer so he had gone on a bounty hunt to make time go by faster.  It's because he did that, that she had gone outside the hideout to wait for him to return and got kidnapped. He guessed she had only enough time to put some kind of chakra infused message.

Both him and Itachi put their guard up when a presence appeared about a hundred meters from their position. They jumped into the trees heading towards it.

Once they got to the area where the presence was coming from Kakuzu recognized who it was and jumped down. He landed softly a couple meters in front of them, then walked closer. "What are you doing here, Miyaka told you to stay home right?" Red eyes glared at him "she contacted me, you idiot.  Did you know that she's been kidnapped by Kantou?"  She snarled at him.  Itachi jumped down beside Kakuzu "you know her?" "This is Emi, Miyaka's student" Itachi nodded in a greeting manner.  Emi just saluted him "yo, I'm Emi Tsukune. No need to introduce I already know about you, Itachi."

"She contacted you?" Itachi asked Emi "yes, we have a psychic connection, so we can speak with our minds." Itachi was confused. Was that even possible? Miyaka and Emi were both very strange to him and had weird abilities. Then something occurred to him "how did you find out where the hideout was?" She looked at him "never mind that, I have information for your leader."

They had brought her to the hideout and asked everyone to meet in the living room. Emi was explaining the situation to everyone, catching them up to speed "my Sensei Miyaka, has been kidnapped by someone by the name of Kantou. He's been trying to hire her for years, and now that she has excepted this job, he has become jealous, so he kidnapped her and brought her to his place.  And it's guarded by loads of men." Hidan just scoffed "who cares. She will escape one way or another." Everyone looked at him in his spot in the corner. "Hidan, I'm not going to sit here and wait until she escapes on her own. I hired her to get into the temple so that's what she is going to do." Leader informed him.

Leader turned to Emi "we can get her out but, we don't know where she is right now and don't have the time to" Emi's lips formed a grin "trust me you don't have to worry about that." The Akatsuki looked at her with confused looks. Leader had a feeling that this girl is more than she seems, after all, she got here with only Itachi and Kakuzu sensing her.

__________________________________________________________

Hey, guys sorry if this chapter sucks, and is boring. I had trouble figuring out how to get past this part in the story and to the good stuff. ;)

Also halfway through this chapter, my computer decided to not turn on anymore, so as a result, I have no choice but to do the rest on my iPad until I am able to go through the mistakes on the only other computer which we have to share. So I apologize if there are really bad mistakes in it.
And also I will try to make the next chapter better as much as I can.

Vote rate comment

Will be much appreciated.