Chapter 45

Chapter 45: An evidence

                          You had always thought moving on was an easy thing, and you ever thought that if you had not remembered them or remember about it. You would easily forget.

You had thought this understanding was easy to understand, and it applies to everyone. But who would have thought someone could hold a particular grudge for a long time.

"Yoongi you need to calm down, you're going to burn the rug," you whisper in a tiny voice as Yoongi kept pacing back and forth.

After you had told him what Taehyung had told you, he immediately dragged you to the library and a vast choice of curse words was grace upon your innocent ears, you didn't know how one tiny man could have held that kind of grudge for a long time.

"You, out of all the people should understand that this is a big deal," he frustratingly said," don't you get it? After a while of searching, I was finally getting a clue about my sister and –"

"How are you so sure about all of this?" you asked, he looks at you. His eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Are you doubting Taehyung? The same man that you had protected so hard, are you doubting what he had said?" he chuckles, and you sat down quietly.