Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Yoongi goes ballistic

                           It was a rare day for you, after what had happened over the few past days, you were finally smiling. Sure, Taehyung was still in your head, and you don't even think you'll ever forget Taehyung either, he was different.

After your little banter with Seokjin, he had decided to carry you all the way through the halls.

For the first time you've landed your feet in the tiles of the house, you felt safe, as if the darkness had decided to vanquish since the dreadful night. The stained wall of writings was also gone, scrubbed clean as if nothing had happened.

It felt peaceful, too peaceful.

You were too preoccupied with the constant jokes Seokjin had thrown you that you didn't realise he had led you to a large door, you look at him, and he smiles at you back. He gently lets you down, and you stood in front of the doors, Seokjin nudges you a bit signalling you to open the doors.

And you did.

The room was more extensive than yours. The room was decorated with paintings, different kind of pictures. You couldn't even count how many canvases was presented to you; the room was a standard bedroom, but it felt like you've been here.

"Seokjin? Whose room is this?" you asked, you walk through the place as Seokjin sat into the sofas.

"Take a guess," he said, you walk through the paintings, and you couldn't pinpoint who but you couldn't help to feel the sudden familiarity of the room.