Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Same old love

        Walking through the halls, you stop as you heard music playing in one of the rooms. The whole place was confusing, so you had followed the sound, and you hear classical music being played. It was not like those classical piano songs your mother likes to hear, it was semi-classical, but regardless the theme is always as sad as it is.

Opening the door of the room you could see Hoseok who was taking a position before gliding the room with moves he had to learn by heart, he was dancing like a swan. He was floating through space beautifully, and the song was a classic song, the melody that filled the room was full of emotion.

The way Hoseok would glide and how he had to express himself with the music had your eyes captivated. It was like he was trying to tell you a story, to describe what he had gone through as the music starts to pick up the phase as if it sounded so scared when suddenly it stops and the melody suddenly slows.

Oh that would be my first death
I been always afraid of

You were captivated by his dance but what is more captivating is his features, he was dancing as he was in pain and suffering, and then suddenly his face went blank.

'You can come in, it's alright.' You were startled by it, but you took the courage as you step inside the room full of mirrors, tall mirrors that raise until the ceiling, the place was once again quiet as the only thing you could hear was your footsteps and Hoseok's ragged breathing from dancing."

"How long have you been standing there, oh how embarrassing if you have outed yourself much faster, I would have put you a fantastic show. A show for our guest, yes?" he asked as he took your hands and ushered you into the middle of the room.

"Hoseok I-"

"Now we dance, dancing is way to express emotion and I sure you do have your emotion ready because they are about to be let out!" he smiles and laughs as he twirls you in the room.

"Hoseok please listen to me-"

"No. No... you are not supposed to talk with your mouth, you can kiss your mother with that mouth, but you can kiss the ground as where your feet should be dancing," He said harshly as he pulled you start spinning you in the room.

No one really told me this guy was the same as Taehyung, less aggressive.

But you stopped your dance moves as you look at Hoseok sternly and he looks at you like he wanted to murder you but regardless he stop from dragging you to crazysville.

"Hoseok, what are you doing here?" you asked him as he tilts his head and looks at you, all smiling.

"I dance, I dance till I have nothing, I dance to seek the truth and –'he stops –'I just want to dance, you should like dancing it's the form of expression where can't talk with words we use our body as our second language." He singsongs the words as he looks at you again," you don't understand, no one did, Jimin did, but he lost it, he doesn't dance again."

After hearing Hoseok had slipped something from his words, you look at him who was tumbling on the ground. You thought of a way how you can talk to Hoseok, and you just got an idea. You walk to the music player and search the music you were looking for.

People might not understand, a song is something easy to express and to understand, but only the writer knows what it's about, each piece is a mystery of it's own as it has a different meaning, depending on you interpreted it.

So, the only way to speak to Hoseok, to connect with a similar frequency is to do what he does best, dance.

As the music started to play so made your body moves, you begin to dance, and Hoseok looks at you and question you, the song was mostly upbeat the one you like to dance to in your room. The only song that you might think it might have related to what you are going through your mind right now.

Same old love

It was sexy, it was slow, but you knew better it was captivating. So, when you start pulling away from Hoseok, you had tried luring him yet again. He was captive by your dance, he stood up and dance as he held onto your waist and start dancing to the grove.

I'm so sick of that same old love that shit it tears me up.
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough.

As the song finished, you had let loose of your body as Hoseok had held your waist to stabilize yourself from failing and you both look at each other.

"Are you going to tell me why you're here now?" You asked, hopefully.

A/n:
I've updated :) please give them a vote  cause things are going to escalate from here. You're not going to believe what's going to happen and what I have in store.