Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Hoseok's alibi

                  "I'm not going to dance if you don't change your bandage Hoseok, it's going to hurt your knuckle, and I can't even guarantee the skin can heal without having a scar," you mutter.

Hoseok could only glare at you, "I didn't ask to be helpful, and you should be thankful I let you opened the wound."

"Then you let me help!" you shouted.

"Why? I like being in pain," he glared as he wrapped around the used bandage, the bloody bandage again and I grab his knuckles a squeeze them hard enough to make him wince, and he looks at me.

"If you're not going to let me change your bandages we're not getting out of here." You had threatened him in the hope that he will let you off and agreed to change his bandage, but he still refuses, "no, one likes to be in pain, those who like pain are the people who needed the most."

He was quiet, too quiet. The bubbly kid who likes to dance and laugh, and act like the world was in his hands, now frowning and silent. Contrasting to his personality, he was like a puppet with a mask.

Hoseok had taken upon himself to stand up as you look at him, he walks to Jimin's cupboard as he took an ointment and begins to walk to you. he steps forward. He looks away as he hands the cream to your way.

"Jimin will be back from Jungkook's room, and he'll not be happy if he knows we're here, "he grabs your hands gently, and you stand up as both of you begins to walk.

"But your hands –"

"I have the ointment if you're so persistence you can do it in the dance room," you looked at him and nod.