Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Min Yoongi's Alibi

         You step back as you took in the information and looked at Yoongi, 'then what am I doing here? Why are you kidnapping me like this! You need to bring me back; this doesn't seem right.'

You were rambling to the point that you were shaking a bit a sudden relief wash you, you were right something is wrong with the house, and you are not from here, but what was your purpose here?

'Calm down, I told you something, or someone is lurking here, it's not safe for you to talk here let's go back to your room,' he led you into your room and closed the door. You ran to the desk and grabbed a pair of scissors holding it out to Yoongi's direction which raises his hands in surrender,' Put the scissors down and –'

'Okay now tell me everything Yoongi, tell me why I'm here, and I might spare you,' he scoffs at your remark.

'First of all, you wouldn't last out there alone, the whole place is secluded, and second I don't know why you are here, all I know you were brought here unconscious, and you were put under Taehyung's care." he started.

'I'm telling the truth I'm looking for my sisters killer, whoever it is they are smart enough but not smart enough, all of the clues lead to this house.' he continued.

You look at him as you look at him, you saw him, and he was pleading with his eyes to put your weapon down, you thought that this was the rational thing to do, you need to find a way to get out of here, and you hope that Yoongi was telling the truth.

"Now speak, and if you did lie, I wouldn't hesitate to throw this scissors to you," I said, and he sighed as he moves you to sit down.

"You are right you are not from here, you never are part of the bangtan household, but you need to believe me, I don't know why you are here, you came here one day, Taehyung had brought you in the unconscious as he was mumbling under his breath that he had found you," he said.

you sink in what he had to say and gestured him to continue," I didn't know why he was like that, so I had assumed you are his wife and you had amnesia."

You had listened to his stories, and you asked something else," How long have you been in here?"

"My sister was killed around 19 years ago, and I arrived here around ten years ago. I was given letters of the coordinate of this place nine years after her death, and I went in here hoping to find her," he said and you suspicion started to arise at that.

"Why would someone give you coordinate on this place and how did you manage to live in this house? Don't you think it's weird?" you stood up from your place.

"What are you playing Min yoongi."

"I'm not playing anything at, and it's the truth that you refuse to believe, I had told Namjoon about my tragedy and decided to help me." He said, and you sat down in confusion.

"How about the others what are the motivation in this house that might have something to do with me?" I asked him as he shakes his, and he lowers them.

"That even I don't know, you need to understand not even I trust them, they seem to have something going on between all of them," he reasons.

"They must have a reason why they are there a purpose, and I don't think they'll share like I did I'm transparent as I can be," he said, as for now you concluded that it was alibi you just need to hear all of their stories.

"Alright, for now, I do believe you, what do you suggest we do now?" you asked him since you don't really have a lead on where you need to go you had asked him.

"As for right now our main goal is you, finding out why you are here, and a way out of this place and I need to find the murder of my sister," he concluded, and he looks at you.

"We should try to ask around what their motives are in this house, and we'll see how which one might seem out of the line, you should try to ask about yourself to them, nobody knows you better than you." He said, and you had agreed.

You were the only person in this house who knows you better than anyone else in the house and if they did claim they know you before they should be able to answer some question.

"Alright, then I'll start with Taehyung and Hoseok. Taehyung is my 'husband', and Hoseok might know something." You said, and he nods, as you all agree to find about the origin of this place you decided to find your first victim.

Jung Hoseok

You head out to the dance room where he was supposed to be waiting.

A/N:

Hello! It's been a while since I updated this book and I'm very sorry for that and I wanted to thank you if you are willing to wait for it. To be honest I was debating on discontinuing this book or not. Because I did have a clear motivation to write this book but the story lore was so big I was a bit confused about how I can deliver this book to you to make as interesting and confusing as it is. I was also a beginner at making this kind of stories.

And college is also killing me so I didn't have time to fit the pieces, but I saw some people dm' ed me on asking if I was going to update or not I couldn't answer them, but now I can answer you all, and yes I will be updating this book, I really don't want to disappoint you all. After three days of plotting and making the storyline and the lore, I have concluded that I could write the story.

All I can ask you all now is that you wait for me to write the story and hope I can deliver the story well. As the lore of the story is unpredictable and mysterious (I hope so). This is just the beginning of the story and I hope you are ready to join me on this.

and I also want to interact with all of my readers! So please don't think of me as someone unapproachable. I don't bite.

So question of the day:

1. How is it so far? What do you think is happening in the house? What do you think the story is going to be?

I would really like to hear your theories on this one. You might not notice but I've actually put some crucial details on the story and who is behind all of this, it's building up but it's clear.

I want you to understand the story, I want to give you big information enough for you to understand but not enough to know who. But I would like to remind you that the bigger story is not on the story. You'll find clues somewhere else.