Chapter 58

Chapter 58: Disaster

                          The chilling vibes of the halls were making you uneasy. Despite you attempting to be brave, you couldn't help to gnaw at the thought of the killer is closer than you believe. He knows where you are, acknowledges how to pick the right button to push.

Sure, it was tolerable, seeing a bloody hand, or maybe an eyeball, it churns your stomach but now, instead of dwindling the hand satisfying your killer's happiness, you shrug and pray whoever the killer had killed could live peacefully. You promise to avenge them for what had happened.

Everything was silent. The hall was even drearier than usual, and the jittery atmosphere was silently taking over. It seems like everyone was in deep thoughts. Each of you was battling their own demon, and who knows which side is prevailing.

"Seokjin, the ringing is not stopping. Is Yoongi still on the loose?" you murmur to Seokjin, who had bend down walking beside you. He didn't want you to be frightened or in danger. He had found a fondness in you, well, more than just a fancy.

"Yoongi is missing," Jungkook actually heard what you said, "But he's not missing."

You look at Jungkook, who was still walking ahead, his body was rigid, and you wanted to ask why. But Seokjin was persistent for you to stay out of it. Sometimes knowing other people's burden is a burden.

"Right, Yoongi might be wandering through the halls, but Namjoon smart enough to track him, well each and every one of us," Hoseok said, "The man too paranoid for his own like -"