Chapter 18

Chapter 18: A Killers motive

            You had decided that you had to sacrifice yourself for the latter beside you. You had hope that you pick the right choice.

You held hands with Taehyung who was still not letting go, but you held his cheeks in your other hand.

'Taehyung... I wouldn't leave you alright? Namjoon's just want to talk for a moment, nothing bad is going to happen as soon as we finished I will come back and we can cuddle alright?' you try to reason to Taehyung.

Taehyung only looks at you and sadly nods his head and hugs you as he pecks your lips suddenly.

'Please come back safely.' You gently caress his brown locks and he lets go.

Alright, let's go talk to the man of the house.

'Namjoon, what do you want to talk about? You were walking side by side.

'You must have gotten closer to Taehyung haven't you?' he asks, and you nod at his statement.

'Yes well, I'm not someone who holds grudges to something that is explainable and understandable.' You explain to the man.

'I see, well I'm glad you got things to figure out, but things are better, not understandable, left unsaid, not everything in this world needs an explanation, some even said it's a curse to understand everything.'

'Like you?' you blurt out suddenly.

'Like me?' he chuckles,' I don't think I'm hard to understand.' Yeah right.

But you couldn't just scream bloody kidnapped you have to play smart and not get killed,' I mean, you are what others said the man of the house and you are very an intimidating man.'

'I'm intimidating don't you think Yoongi is more fitting for that role?' he laughs

'He sure is a one of a kind, but I think you'll be topping the charts this time.' I roll my eyes.

'I don't think Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok will agree with your statement don't you think?' he said. You couldn't believe yourself that you manage to talk to the person you are fearing from the start, but you knew better in that curse dimpled smile lies a sinister motive.

You were even a bit sure that Namjoon has to do something with Yoongi's sister murderer or murder itself.

'I wouldn't know for Hoseok since I've never really spoken to him and I haven't seen Jimin, but you sure are right with Jungkook, I don't think you even would care if Jungkook boss you around –' you smile walking –' it almost seems like Jungkook is sick and needs attention every day.'

Hearing those words comes out of you brought a halt in Namjoon's footstep, in a second after you finish your sentence Namjoon's bright smile turn into a frown. You suddenly halt when you felt like Namjoon was not walking beside you anymore.

'If you didn't know some things, you shouldn't be throwing pointless rumors around people who aren't what they are.'

'Namjoon...'

He walks his way to you as you stumble back a bit

'Again, I know you are smarter than that. A tip for someone who is on certain lines, you don't cross mine or anybody else.'

Silence once again took the place as you both land yourself in the main room where 2 staircase leads to a big door, a three-floor ceiling made of glass that is decorated with flower pots.

You look at Namjoon wary enough not to follow him, but he looks at you in disinterest.

'I have work to do, I just want to inform you about Jungkook's birthday, he wants you to be there,' he told you and he walks his way back to the stairs.

'Wait... why did Jungkook –'before you could say anything else you heard a shout in the distance, looking back to see the culprit of the voice.

'WATCH OUT!' before you could process what was going; your body was thrown away as you felt a body had thrown itself to you.

Then you hear it a sudden crash. The body had shielded you.

'Are you alright?' you look on top of you is Hoseok panting in distress.

You look behind you to see that the flowers pot had crashed, where you were supposed to be standing.

Looking up to see where the pots that had fallen, but to your surprised and worry, all the pots were still intact and none of them had fallen.

So who had thrown the pot?

Looking at it you see Namjoon in the corner of your eyes jaw clench as he turns to the right to glare at someone.

Kim Taehyung