Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Hidden 

             "What's there to talk about!" you grunt, "Even if I did open my mouth? Would you take Taehyung out of there?"

Seokjin could only shrug, "I bet I can, Namjoon would listen to me."

"I don't get how you don't want to just hire a detective and solve this mystery once for all," and maybe even you can understand what's wrong with this house and the people with it.

Seokjin rolls his eyes, "You idiot, we would have done it by now if only we had the money, money doesn't grow on trees, you know."

You gawk at him, no money? I could sell this house, and I'll be able to give leisure to my grandkids.

"You've got to be kidding me right now, I don't think you know how much this house cost?" you asked. Seokjin only looks at you as you groan, "A lot Seokjin! A lot more than you think."

"And who do you think has that kind of money, think about it?"

"Of course –"

"I don't think you were that oblivious about the situation," He started.

" if I were you I suggest you open your eyes wider, you're not seeing the bigger picture right now, so tell me right now, and I'll answer you one thing, who are you suspicious in this house right now?"

"Do I really have to answer you right now?"

"Yup! Quickly Hoseok is waiting for you unless you want to walk in this hall alone." Nope, Hoseok can wait.

"You, Namjoon, Jimin." He looks at you and sighs as he shakes his head. He stood up from his place and gesture you to follow.