Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Namjoon called

                          "Taehyung..." you started, "I will try to help you, alright? Whatever happens, but you need to trust me, and not lash out if anyone is trying to help you." He suddenly looks at you, and his eyes shot open.

"People who tend to help me are backstabbers, and I can't just let them do that to me again. Don't you see?" he looks at you with blazing eyes, he was clenching his fist as he was starting to tremble in his feet. He was trying to stand firm, but every time he tries. His legs would give out.

"Not if you know them well, I don't ask anyone for help if I didn't know them that well," well not like you do know any of the people who you had asked to help. Still, right now, all you can do is hope your words were a prayer that had answers.

"Who is helping me?" he asked, and you sigh.

"Seokjin, Hoseok and maybe Yoongi..." you stated," you need to trust them alright?"

His eyebrows furrow on the names that were mention, and he stood up, "I will understand why Hoseok will help but Seokjin and Yoongi?"

"Again you need to trust me for this to work and you –"

"You don't understand! Seokjin was the reason why I was here the first time, and you're going to trust him by putting me in the same position and –"

Your eyes widen, and you walk your way to Taehyung who was trembling he was looking at his trembling hands in fear, and you once again crouch beside him.