Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Trigger

Chapter 41: Trigger

                         Namjoon was a nobleman, and you knew from the beginning to find the answers you need to hit the right nerves. You never succeed; he was a close off man, and very smart. He knows how to play the games of his victims; he had been doing this all his life. So you couldn't help to be happy when you hit his nerves, his pride.

A man's weakness is his pride, that is something people might overlook. Some people might think that a man's pride is not useful, but it is. Well, in this case, that is.

It took you a while to understand his characters, that a man's self-esteem; his self-esteem. Could be his weakness, hell it could be the only weakness you can use. It hurt him the most hearing you had question his authorities in this house as if he had been building an empire all along and it crashes down over someone who didn't believe in him. Words could genuinely hurt someone that much, huh?

So, his dishevelled figure was your victory.

"You must be mad to think I would give a fuck about your dead body?" he said, and I laugh this time.

"No, I supposed you wouldn't, but I know that someone will," you bravely said, "I'm here for something Namjoon, and that is something I will figure out one way or another."

"You? The fact is already out, and you are here playing a dangerous game," he said, "unlike you, I don't go, and be the hero if I know I wouldn't be able to finish what I start."

"Like you? Trying to be the hero for everyone, and controlling everyone's life as if they're your little peons of the chest, this is not a game Namjoon, and you," your just hurt your pride is gone." He looks at you.