Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Traitors in the house

"Jimin... Please stop hauling me, I have already seen files, more and –"

"No! The files, I'm not allowed to see, but I know you are!" Jimin said, now that's a piece of very charming information to know.

"Jimin, if you're not authorised to see, then what makes you think I could do it?" as he still pushing you into his office, he said. It's been a while since you had tried to run away, keyword try. But for a small man like Jimin, he sure is intense and very persistent in you seeing files he had to declare not even he can see.

Now in what universe does he think? If he can't see, then I can? After leaving Yoongi behind; which guilt is eating you alive, yet relief you didn't die by his hands. Jimin was sprinting to his office. He yet again proclaims we were safe there.

We had run through after Jimin had confessed about a killing. Now you might think after 60 chapters of blood spilling and deadly threats, you should be alright, right?

Well, it still makes your body chill, knowing you were among the people who had to encounter someone capable of killing someone. They said at least 17 times you've passed through a killer. You had to give one, and it was gruesome. How about 16 more?

You had hoped the heavens were nice enough to mash up the 16 more in one body, so you didn't have to meet another one because it was too much.