Chapter 14

chapter 14: The painting, the ribbon and the tryant

              You were ready. You are ready to find the next mystery in this cursed house, something is wrong with this house and the people and you're going to solve them, no matter what. But you couldn't help to think what the outcome, you were still not sure why you are here and you couldn't help to feel like between the boys and Yoongi's sister there is something to it.

Heck all of them had something going on and you want to know what, but at what cause?

But right now you need to find clues and the Art room will be one of them, you need to know what is the connection and you hope that whatever painting Taehyung was covering could be an answer.

After gathering some things you might need for the journey you walk to the door, opening the door you look at the silent hallways, the siren had stopped but the red lights still flicker, now it's your chance.

You walk outside holding the map, thank god that you could still see despite the red lights flickering on and off.

Walking the twisting halls and each step you take begins to feel colder and colder and you couldn't help to feel like someone was watching you. It was lurking in the shadows and shuddering at the thought you have to keep calm and walk a little bit quicker.

Minutes pass and there you are standing in front of the familiar door that Taehyung took you in, hoping that the door opens you reach out for the handle twisting the knob.

You are greeted with familiar statues and paintings. Quickly you close the door and start going to the mysterious room Taehyung forbid you into going and there it is the painting. Walking quietly you grab onto the clothed painting and drag the cloth away.

You were right it was a painting of a woman, looking at the painting you look at her feature, hazel eyes with soft chocolate brown hair and as peculiar as it is, she was wearing the same nightgown like yours she was sitting down on a chair and you couldn't help to see the person that was standing beside her, it was Jungkook.

What was he doing there?

Looking at the painting you saw what you are looking for.

A red ribbon scroll

Quickly grabbing the red page, you are about to dash your way out when suddenly you hear the door of the art room creak open.

Your breath hitches as you hide in one of those pillars. Afraid of being caught,

You stop.

Footsteps started to resonate through the room and you couldn't help to feel like the room temperature had dropped.

It was silent.

Not a single peep from both parties

Your heartbeat was thumping out loud and you felt your body tense.

But what made you shudder in fear was a laugh.

An evil, menacing laugh resonates throughout the room, footsteps started to resonate the whole room, like the person was running. You were about to change your position to get a better look at the culprit

When suddenly it stops

Your breath hitch once again and your body plummet to the grown, your stomach was twisting and you couldn't feel your hands as they were grabbing your nightgown with the red paper for your life.

A step suddenly resonates

Closer

Another step

It was closing into your position

Closer

And closer

And closer

And then it stops, praying for your life you hope that the culprit wasn't planning on turning on the switch.

Suddenly the whole place started beeping again, and the culprit breath was raging in fear dashing its way out you hear the door of the art room opens.

It felt like an eternity when you decided to go out and look that whoever was inside here was long gone.

So again you made your dash not forgetting to close the door, off you go to your room.

Who the hell was that? You thought, making sure to look that no one was following you, you ran for your life.

But what you didn't know was someone was indeed lurking in the halls and was smiling creepily at your stupidity. Standing behind the pillars while watching your every move

'You're next, love.'

Off the tyrant go into the night of adventure as the red siren rings throughout the night.

A/n: Hi!!! How is everyone doing? So did you get to see bangbangcon? I was going to watch when all the links was taken down, a little bit sad but it was understandable.

Just want to say thank you for the 290+ reads! I hope I can make it better the next chapter :)