Chapter 19

Chapter 19: A Confession

                 'Hoseok I'm sorry...' you were currently in the infirmary as Hoseok sits in one of the chairs as Jimin was trying to examine Hoseok's arms.

After the whole pot fiasco, Namjoon had ordered you to bring Hoseok to the infirmary, Hoseok told you that he was fine but you couldn't help to agree with Namjoon, he had saved your life from being potential death, the least you could do to calm your raging mind was Hoseok not being hurt.

While dragging a whining Hoseok to the infirmary, Namjoon had promised you he will catch whoever had thrown the pot and he had a thought who it might be, not like that help ease your mind but it was better and now you are sure someone is out to get you.

Hoseok could only laugh at you,' you sure are lucky! A little late you could have not been here right now, and then I would have been guiltier.'

'How could you be so happy right now,' asking him as he hums a tune.

'I don't know, but I'm glad you're safe and I need you to be alright! I want to show some dance moves that I think you'll be good at,' he was beginning to show some tiny moves and you couldn't help to smile.

Despite living in a mysterious house with gloomy interior and ominous people surrounding you, Hoseok was someone happy go lucky and someone you couldn't help and should also be wary about.

It might be in your head but after living in the house full of ominous surroundings and people finding someone as happy as Hoseok scares you to the most. But as you try to find any mistake that the ball of sunshine might do, you couldn't find any. He was just a pure ball of sunshine who likes to talk loud and dance to express his behavior. Either he was drag into the mess or he was someone behind that happy façade.

'I'm not good at dancing... I thought it would be hopeless to help me to dance,' you smile.

'Nonsense, Jimin couldn't dance and I thought him how, you should see him dance! He was sure a prodigy and I would have thought you pick your way out of here Jiminie!' Hoseok laughs as he looks at a glaring Jimin.

He was ready to give the ball of sunshine a piece of his mind but refrain to do so, he should know better not to.

'Hoseok you shouldn't move too, your hands might not be broken but you sweat a lot and it might burn your scratch and infect the wound.' Jimin said as he wraps Hoseok's arm with gauze.

'Hoseok... I think you should listen to Jimin, you just sacrifice your life like that please don't hurt yourself more,' he tilts his head to you and furrow his eyebrows.

'Why? I'm glad I got to save you, it would have been a serious problem if something happens to you, it'll cost us another life and –'he was about to finish his words when Jimin nudge Hoseok side causing the boy to wince.

'You're alright to go Hoseok, don't dance for a while you might sprain your hands if you move too much –'

'But Jiminie... I have to dance, you'll have to understand Jimin you used to dance, the party is –'before Hoseok could finish, the door of the room suddenly opens startling you while Hoseok was laughing and Jimin doesn't care.

'Seok!?' Yoongi and Jin had barge inside the room,' Seok are you alright?'

Hoseok who was laughing before had suddenly turned into someone else, he stayed quiet and nods his head and showed his hand that had a 'my little pony plaster' and then wrapped gauze.

'Yes, I'm alright, thank you for your concern but I must go back to the studio if you excuse me.' Hoseok suddenly stands up, bows, and looks at you,' I will see you later, please come to the dance studio.'

What just happened?

Hoseok the person who was laughing and joking around like a burst of sunshine just turn colder than the ice, he was the completely the opposite of what you had seen, you look at Jimin for a confirmation that you were not hallucinating with what you had seen and it was surprising Jimin took it as something usual.

Yoongi could only huff a little bit and looks at you,' Thank god you're alright, we're still looking for the person who had thrown the pot, but we conclude that something might have slipped and you weren't hurt so Namjoon dismiss it as an accident since there was not enough evidence someone done it.'

An accident... Just an accident that could have serious injuries to you and even Hoseok.

'An accident..? You've got to be kidding me I –'

Yoongi gave you a sharp glare,' it was ruled as an accident and that means it's one, come on –'he suddenly grabs your hands –' you're alright, Hoseok is expecting you and you need to change your clothes.'

You look at Jimin who gave you a silent nod and Seokjin who was debating over something. But before you could say anything you were dragged away by Yoongi.

After a minute of dragging your body, you were whining at Yoongi's tight grip, 'Yoongi... hold on, you're gripping my hand too hard.'

Yoongi looks at his grip and silently apologize,' I'm sorry, but I know that you knew something, it was not safe to tell anything there as much as I don't trust you, I don't trust Jimin and Seokjin more.'

You glare at him,' and I can trust you?'

'We've been over this... are you seriously debating it –'

'Yes...' you deadpanned stare at him, 'I'm making a big deal out of this Yoongi, as much as you and Namjoon ruled as an accident, I was second away from being dead it wasn't for Hoseok, so yes, I have trust issues.'

He looks at you in frustration, 'look, how I can make you believe me.'

'Tell me Yoongi, I'm not from here, am I? You asked him, this was not the biggest question but it was a start.

He was debating on something, 'No, you aren't from here.'