Chapter 12

Chapter: The tale of two sisters

        'Welcome to the Orchestra room, I'm usually here if not doing work;' you entered a room full of musical instrument.

'You play all of this?' he looks at you and rolls his eyes,' if I'm able to wield this entire instrument I wouldn't be here right now. I would be touring with my skills.'

You laugh heartily at his exclaim,' then why you spend your days here? I mean no offence here, but for someone who can't play you sure like staying here then, are you learning.'

He rolls his eyes, just because I can't play all of them, I'm not able to play at least one of them.'

Huh, you guess you were wrong, thinking of an instrument you look at the room, what would a Yoongi play?

The drums or maybe something edgy like his style, the guitar?

The whole room is filled with instrument and what is amazing about the room is that all of the colours are all custom made, the colour of the instruments are all white, gosh it must take a long time to make and find all of this instrument, you thought.

You look at Yoongi who was walking to a somewhere in the place and it landed on a beautiful grand piano, a black grand piano it really stood out in the room as all of the instrument were all white.

'It's so beautiful –' you step closer to the grand piano –' it looks so elegant in the midst of the dull room.'

Walking closer to the piano you are hoping to glide your hands in the keys, you were about to touch the keys to create melody when suddenly a hand grabs your arms.

'It seems you're going to far there, if you don't want trouble you don't touch the piano, ever. Don't look at it, don't even think about it, don't play any keys, you can play anything you want in the room but not the grand piano, got it?' you were wincing on how hard Yoongi was griping your arms and you look at his face.

You were expecting menacing glare burning your way, but all you see was not a threatening glare instead, you look a concern face warning you over the danger of playing the piano.

'Let me go –'Yoongi looks at your hand and apologetically smile as he lets go.

'You shouldn't touch...' you glare your way at him as he looks at you.

'You could warn me rather than crushing my hand like that you know and why put a grand piano if you are not going to play,' he looks at you and shrugs.

'I don't like remembering things that make me sad, I couldn't play, but I also couldn't get rid of it.'

'Sad things? Such as –'

'My sister's death, Min Yoonji's death,' you look at him sadly. You couldn't believe the cold man use to have a heart, well it never left it just got cold.

'She was murdered by some psychopath, her body was cut all over and her eyeballs was gone, the police couldn't even identify her if it wasn't for the keychain she was wearing, my sisters had an obsession with a pucca figure, I made a custom one for her with her initial crave,' Yoongi held out a little mini figure. You look at the tiny figure and smile, Yoongi hands you the little figure and start walking away.

You look at Yoongi who was sitting in the piano seats as he close the piano and looks at it sadly, he looks like he was reminiscing something, he looks afraid and even sadder than before, his cold demeanor that put up the pass few hours was broken down with the mention of piano broke him down.

Makes you want to hug the living daylight of the man

'I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, but –'you were debating to tell him what you know to him, he could be playing with you but you couldn't help to look at him. He was genuinely sad –' whatever it is, I'm listening you don't trust me but you know something in the house that I don't know and you know I'm smarter than that, I know you know something and you've got tell me, please.'