Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Warnings

      You ran as fast as you could, away from the place that once you could say comfort, away from the house, as you try to grab onto the handle of the big mahogany door, you couldn't help to be franticly banging on the door.

"Someone help me! Anyone!" It seems like the whole place shaken by your screams and constant banging on the door as the boys who saw this happen franticly when to you who was trashing on the floor hoping to let out this hell.

The imperfect human tries clawing it's way to the door, not realizing that it could have harmed the mundane.

"Hey... what are you doing," The eventful night had caused a quite stir as Yoongi and Hoseok who was in Seokjin's studies ran downstairs when they heard the loud piercing screams.

Seokjin who had been Taehyung in Jungkook's room also when downstairs as they were startled by the sudden commotion.

Jungkook, who was practising fencing with Jimin and was on their way to Namjoon's studies, also heard the loud, ear-piercing screams.

Namjoon who had been in the library was suddenly startled when Jungkook had burst into Namjoon space telling him to be quick.

They're eyes bulge out when they saw the human on the ground sobbing.

Taehyung who saw what happened took an instinct that something happened and he ran down to your comfort as he was about to hold you in his arms, you cower in fear.

No, you couldn't trust anyone after that.

Whoever that was wasn't human, and they are also roaming in these halls.