Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Was all of this a dream?

Closing the door behind you as you lock the door afraid someone will budge in again, turning the key into the lock.

No this must be a dream, pinching yourself trying to find a way out of this, and still, you're in this nightmare. But what made your heart unsettling is that those boys, who are they?

Why do they act as they know you better than you do, and if they seem important, why did you forget, was last night jjajangmyeon a dream?

Your heart doesn't settle knowing that they are acting that you had hit your head in a car accident. No something is wrong.

After reassuring that Taehyung or the others are not around you, you start searching for clues, something that can help you, something that makes sense in your mind

Trying to rummage through the place, you couldn't really find anything that can be useful to help you in the situation, only a few pens and papers are scattered in the place and other stationeries such as a ruler, scissors and pencils and many more. Nothing that could be useful, there aren't even books that could help you to know your situation in this mysterious place.

You are officially weirded out by how the whole place looks so real, the whole place looks real as if you are Taehyung's wife, all you can see was frames of you and Taehyung, clothes that don't look like belong to you and you had assumed that it was Taehyung's, even the bathroom's shampoo and conditioners are different, one smell like a manly mist and the other smells like daisies, your favorite flower.

This is creepy whoever is doing this is trying so bad and so adamant on making you believe the story.

Hoping that no one notices anything weird that had happened in the place your eyes are suddenly pulled into something mysterious, something you've not seen after being here. You see a painting in your room, coming closer to it you see that it was painting of you and Taehyung. It was a portrait of you and Taehyung you were holding a box and Taehyung was smiling. But what made you intrigued is that your picture was not looking ahead, you were looking somewhere, a direction.

Following the direction of your eyes, you land in the box you were holding, reaching out your hand to touch the painting your eyebrows furrow.

'This is not hemp... it has a different texture,' trying to scratch the material off you walk over and found a scissor, to cut up and to your surprise, a folded piece of paper had fallen from the open painting.

Tearing the excess off so that no one is suspicious, the texture of the painting once again felt the same; someone had the thought to put it there.

You were greeted with a black piece of paper and a tiny scroll that was a scroll with a red ribbon containing a poem

Nothing makes sense to you, you were debating this was something is truly going on, you hear the door started to rumble and hear a sudden voice

'Love? Are you alright... why did you close your doors.' Your heart stops knowing that Taehyung was beyond the doors, you stumble cleaning every trace you make, you reply back that you are going to open the door.

Opening the door you look at seeing that Taehyung had brought some more people in the room and you stood back as he engulfs in a hug.

'Are you alright?' concern is lace in his voice and he looks at the room, which is slightly messy his eyebrows furrow while the other makes their way inside.

'My... I didn't think you were the type of being dirty, you were very clean.' You look to see a man taller than Seokjin sitting in the sofas in the room and another smaller man who was wearing a white coat.

'Namjoon I'm very sorry my wife has to present herself like this, it's been rather a harsh condition she is right now, forgive me.' Taehyung bows down.

'Nonsense Taehyung, I understand I was just stopping by to see how she is doing, but it seems if she's active then I'm glad she alright.' The taller man, who Taehyung introduce was his older brother apparently, my brother-in-law.

Wanting them to get out as possible you also bow down,' I'm so sorry for not being able to present myself better; I'm rather trying to adjust here and was searching something I could familiarize with the whole place.'

Namjoon nodding his head while another latter had spoken,' Taehyung, bring your wife over if she has another symptom she seems doing well, I'm taking leave first.'

'Jimin, of course, Jungkook needs you, thank you for stopping by.'

The smaller man gave Taehyung a grin and bows down,' will do and I'll bring Jungkook next time, until next time.'

'I guess, she does need her rest, take care of her Taehyung, don't let her slip –' his authority booms in the room as he looks at me with a dimpled smile of his –' if you are searching something to familiarize, you are allowed to explore, we have a whole mansion for you to explore, you could start with the library, you love going there, Taehyung told me.'

Taehyung smiles his boxy smile to you,' Yes! You also like going to the music room or the dance room and the back garden.'

Gaining that information you thank them and they wish you a good night. Taehyung had asked if you want space and you nod your head, in happiness.

After Taehyung had closed the door.

You lock it once again.

Now it's time to find out what the peculiar poem and black paper is for, and the reason why it's there the first place.