Chapter 30

Chapter 30: I think I know who

One thing you don't really like to admit to Yoongi is how annoying you could be when you wanted to know something, it's not like you want to get killed faster, but it was just your way.

You wanted to flick Yoongi's head for even suggesting that you might even go to as far as being a nuisance. Still, you couldn't help too when you were trapped inside this mad without explanation, but you were a relief to know that it seems like they are used by your constant question as to go far as ignoring your whole existence.

So, this is what Jimin likes to resort to, ignoring you as you both walk your way to his infirmary. But it seems like you were not going to be able to reach there if Jimin didn't kill you first for being annoying.

"So... what are you going to be doing with Jungkook later?" You asked, and for the past 2 minutes, he was still quiet as he walks ahead of you.

You had begged Jimin to walk beside him because you were afraid that the masked man might snatch you while he was not looking and Jimin was ready to kill you with his eyes.

So it was safe to say you were 2 meters away from Jimin as he begins walking, you couldn't help to scoff at the thought of Jimin silently following Jungkook from behind as closely as he can while you had to walk behind him far from him.

"Jimin how many flights of stairs do we need to go again, this place is huge, I don't get how you all can just walk without getting lost," you asked again and yet again no answer from him. Yoongi was right Jimin's a tough cookie.

As you both were walking down the stairs, you couldn't help to feel like something is bound to happen, it was that feeling in your guts that was continually punching you. The kind of emotion and a bit intuition that it was not a great idea to be roaming in these halls right now.

You were right when the quiet halls you roam was suddenly making sounds: a scrapping sound to be exact, you dead stop on walking. You had stopped at the intersection of the corridors as you could not believe what you had heard.

You were afraid your ears had deceived you, but the sounds were getting louder, and as Jimin was getting a bit further down the halls, your heart just stops. Unsurely you called out for Jimin.

"Jimin... why are you –" you were going to say something else when something caught your eyes, you were in the middle of an intersection between halls to see something, or better yet a someone.

He was tall and was wearing a masked, a familiar figure that you saw before, he was standing in the other end of the hall and was walking towards you slowly, the menacing smile, and the knife in your hands was sure enough to make you scream.

"JIMIN!" you did not wait another minute.

Jimin, who was walking in front of you turns his back on you as a confuse expression, latch itself to his face. You stumble into him hugging him while you tug him to go faster, you were afraid that the mystery killer might kill you both this time, you were lucky the first time, but you didn't think that the killer was going to be excellent for the second time.

"What – what are you doing – stop! Wait," he had made you stop, hell he was hard, and you were ready to leave his ass, but again you were a bit decent.

"Jimin unless you want to die right now I suggest you shut your mouth and continue running," You panic scold him as you tug on his again, but he didn't budge.

"What are you talking about, are you sure you don't have schizophrenia?" he shrugs, "I could do some test and –"

"I'M NOT SICK YOU ASS-"

"Ah... but that's what a sick person would say and –" shutting his mouth you look behind you as you heard another screeching sound but louder than before, okay now you're ready to leave Jimin's ass behind.

"Shut up don't you hear that?" Another screeching sound had erupted and hell now you were ready to run away, the screeching sound begins to dance around the now quiet halls.

So long Jimin, you were ready to walk away and make a dash willing to sacrifice Jimin if you blamed you would say his stubborn self wouldn't run. Well now, if you think about it either you were killed by the psycho or by Namjoon.

Running back by the killer would not be a bad idea –

"Stop running," he quietly scolds, and he signals you to stay, not like you must be told twice.

Jimin slowly begins to walk to the intersection of the halls, and when he was in the middle of it looks at the corner, and he looks ahead of the aisles and could only stare at it, and he looks at you back.

"Don't go in here," what, why?

You didn't listen to Jimin as you strut your way in there and boy was Jimin right, you should have listened to the advice he gives, might save you a fright or two.

Since the halls that you saw was something more deranged than before.

It would have been better for you to see the psycho killer but who would have thought that it was more twisted as the clean halls were now covered in red drawings.

The red drawings of eyes decorated the halls, and the red writings were enough for you to make a run for it, it was an unsettling feeling in your mind of the candidates of your killer, with a sigh Jimin follows you.

I am everywhere, love.

A/n: yikes, I would have run away too, no. I would have sacrificed jimin on the spot 😂😂😂. Ya girl here writes scary fanfic and She can't watch the conjuring 2 without closing her eyes for the entire time.

Jimin is sus tbh, i would have scream my ass if I saw those creepy drawing.