Chapter 23

Chapter 23: The fight

          Taehyung was trembling in his seat as you try to calm him down he was pretty shaken up by something, I took the advantage to ask him a question.

"Taehyung? What's wrong, why are you like this please tell me," You plead at him as he still held his stare straight to the door.

"They are looking for me; they want what I have and can't let them do that no –" He started to hyperventilating, and your eyes widen as you try to calm him down.

"Taehyung... I need you to calm down and tell me who is looking for you?" You asked, and he looks at you and tears start pouring from his eyes.

He hugs you tightly," Them, those evil people who took me away from my family they are coming back, and they are going to take me away from you again from my family, please don't let them get me," he said, and your eyebrows arch at the thought, Who were the 'Them' he was talking about?

"Taehyung, you'll need to be more specific on the people who are trying to take you away, I need to know so I can stop them, alright?" He was into deep in thoughts that he didn't realise he was babbling nonsense from his mind, but a good start.

"Taehyung where are you from? Why are you here," you asked as he looks at you, he gently hugs you tighter, and your hands ran through his hair as he settles in your arms.

"I don't know, and they took me away. I was sent here by someone, and then I fell in love and then heartbroken all I have is you," he said.

"Taehyung, you have to be more specific than that and –" he suddenly cowers in your arms, and he started shaking.

"Please don't kill my grandpa," he whispers, it was unrecognisable for some, but it was clear for you.

You were about to question him again when suddenly the door of your room was forced opened and Namjoon, Seokjin and Jimin came rushing in, and you look at the three of them. Their eyes widen as they move fast as they pulled you away.

You struggle under Jimin's hold as Taehyung started screaming and thrashing around as he shouted to get off him and was shouting your name.

"Jimin! What are you –" you were about to give the guy an earful when he looks at you bewildered.

"Your crazy, you just let a serial killer inside your room as a pity party and took the bait!" He said, and your eyes widen, no what?

"Jimin, what are you saying –" I struggle out and dash to Taehyung who was trashing under Seokjin and Namjoon's hold.

"Are you out of your mind!" I shouted as I try to pry Taehyung out of their hold, they are seriously taking this to far.

Jimin was struggling to get a hold of you, and by the look of your face, you wouldn't back down. Suddenly Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok also burst into the room and their eyes also widen as they see Taehyung who was battered up by their punches and you struggling out of Jimin's hold.

"Namjoon? What's going on?" Jungkook asked as he tilts his head in curiosity, Yoongi who had his eyes trained to you quirking his eyebrows questioningly and you signal as you'll explain later. Hoseok on the hand was looking at Taehyung and was ready to punch Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Jungkook, nothing is going –"

"Bullshit, why are you holding out Taehyung like a rabid animal," Hoseok suddenly steps up, you stayed silent as you observe the Hoseok you once saw in the dance room, who was singing and dancing like he was high and right now he looks like he was head of the yakuza.

"Hoseok, things that don't concern you should be – "Seokjin was not finished with his sentences when Hoseok lungs at Seokjin tackling the poor man to the grown and a full-blown fight was starting.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO," Hoseok screams as he was ready to punch Seokjin who was on the grown with an equal death glare in his eyes.

Namjoon who saw this had his prisoner unguard as Taehyung scrambled his way to you and Jimin who was once holding you were looking surprised.

Jungkook eyes widen as he tries to pry Hoseok off, making you hear a gasp behind to realising Jimin who suddenly let you go aiding to Jungkook.

Taehyung ran to you, and he held your dress.

"IT WOULD BE EASIER IF YOU LET ME DO MY JOB YOU IMBECILE," Seokjin scream. This is going too far, and you walk to your living room as you can hear the shouts getting wilder. You grab a glass and throws them catching people off guard, and you brought their attention.

"You all better have a great explanation for all of this."

A/n:
Things about to go downhill and a bit confusing if you don't follow so suggest you to re-read if you don't understand.