Chapter 43

Chapter 43: The death

                            Everything was in chaos. You didn't know if it was for the better of for the worst, but everything was out of place after Taehyung decided to bolt out of the room the whole area turned upside down. After Namjoon had asked Seokjin to take you to a safe place, Namjoon went running with Jimin and Hoseok to find where Taehyung had runoff. Yoongi and Jungkook went to the surveillance system to see where Taehyung had run off too.

"Seokjin... I-"

"Good job, you did your best," he said as he smiles at you," but you could have used another method to get through him, but I have to give it to you, dropping the man's ego." He laughs," that's gold."

You look at Seokjin who was smiling at you, and you look at him disbelief at what happened.

"Are you serious right now?" you asked him, and he shrugs.

"With everything that's been happening, and what just happened just now, yes I'm very serious." He hums.

"Seokjin, Taehyung is – "

"I know... I didn't expect Taehyung to be like this, even I was surprised by what he had done. Still, right now we need to get you to safety, someone with a psychological problem could be dangerous with someone holding a gun." He told you, and you frown.