Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Anxiety

Chapter 42: Anxiety

                      The whole place was quiet as no one dares to speak. The defining silent of the room is killing you, and you swear that you could drop a pin. The whole place was strained, and you couldn't help to feel like it's your fault.

After your final blow, the whole entire crew was silent, Seokjin who was still holding your forearm stood still with Yoongi beside him, Hoseok was always looking at a trembling Taehyung who now stopped shaking over the defining silence. Jimin, who was beside Jungkook, was looking at Namjoon who seems like in deep thoughts before suddenly hell breaks loose.

You didn't know what happened, you had not predicted what had happened, and right now all you can do is survive, you guess this is what Yoongi had been telling you when he said you need to wait.

But you couldn't wait much longer, you were so persistence in finding a way out of this place you didn't know that by doing so you've put yourself in danger, you should have listened to Yoongi about being patience who knowns it might save a life or more.

But you were also someone who wants to help everyone, and you know your heart couldn't take it if someone was to be put in your spot, but as for right now all you can do how you'll survive this.

You should someday learn how to shut your mouth; you were also told off by the people around you that words hurt. Maybe today you will learn the price for it.

"Namjoon I think it's better if you stop and –"

"STOP?" he maniacally laughs at the scene in front of me, "THIS STREET RAT DECIDED OPENING HER MOUTH WAS A GOOD IDEA AND –"