Chapter 55

Chapter 55: jailbreakers

The siren wouldn't stop. You walk beside Seokjin and Hoseok. The whole place was flashing red, and the siren was getting louder. It felt different this time.

The chilling sensation from the area was getting colder every second, so you couldn't help walk closer to them.

"Why is it getting louder?" you asked Seokjin, who led you both outlook at your back.

"The house is full of a pressure plate. Every time we step on the pressure plate, the siren gets louder. Namjoon had them installed the whole place so it'd be easier to detect unwanted guest and escapee." Seokjin explained.

"We're stepping on them. We need to go to the office. There aren't pressure plate there." You kept your close distance from them as you walk.

Suddenly in the distance you the sirens getting louder, you look back, and in the distance, you could see someone, Hoseok and Seokjin, who was walking forward, stops to see where you at.

They saw how your body had frozen. Seokjin frowns, walking to you before he heard a shout in front of him.

"KIM SEOKJIN! I WILL KILL YOU," your eyes snapback from the familiar face to someone who had been in your mind lately.

Yoongi was staggering with a malicious glint in his eyes. He was different from what you had seen. You were used to his baggy clothes with a bandana tied to his forehead, he used to walk staggering a bit, and he slouches when he sits.

But the Yoongi you are looking for right now was someone you didn't know. It's like something had to snap inside him, and he had let out someone he was trying to keep for so long.

The Yoongi who was walking your way was cackling with a maliciously smile. He wore a green multi-pocket jacket with an army green tee with slim jeans; he was not using any shoes.

You can't help to shiver whether the knife he had brought had killed anyone or how many dead bodies he had a walkthrough to get his feet to soak in red.

"Yoongi..." you look at him. He was not looking at you. Instead, he was looking at Seokjin. His eyes were colder than ice, and the new persona of his...