Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Another ally?

Whoever owns the house really does have a weird staff placement. Remembering that you had left the place a bit messy, with the bed still unmade and books all over the table. To your surprise, the room is spotless like no one had been sleeping in the room. The food is always served in your table you look at the food and wonder if it was poison or anything.

Not really taking your chances to eat right now you figure out a way to the art room Taehyung showed you, the second page of the book that you obtain was not making any sense either. It was a very weird description of something or someone.

Whoever the 'she' that the person wasn't talking about is not present here right now; given you are the only present girl that is in the house. You concluded that whoever the girl the writer was talking about is not here anymore.

Not really getting the connection of the first page you found with the second you put them aside and start looking for more clues, the art room.

You were sure something is hidden in those forbidden walls and you are willing to find out what. But you had a problem you need to solve right now; on how to get there in the first place. The mansion is large, large enough to have thousands of rooms, you couldn't waste any more time by searching everything one by one, and it would be a waste of time.

So looking through the whole place again, hoping to find anything you might miss. You were a bit sad that you couldn't really find anything that can help you. A little frustrated you sit down in one of the chairs in your room. Suddenly hearing a knock at the door.

"Come in..."

The door opens and you find of the boys walking inside, Yoongi inspect the place with a sharp glance through left and right. Not really getting why he was here you wave your hands in front of him.

"Can I help you with anything?"
"No, not really..."

Surprise with his answer you huff in annoyance, he was sure very quiet and observant and very rude. At least he had knocked before going in, some dignity left in his body. After a minute or two of observing your place, he looks at you and sat down.

"Do you want to get out of here?" surprised by his question you quirk your eyebrows at him.

"Out as in -"

"Out of the room... why? Where are you planning on going?" you look at him and shake your head.
"Nowhere, I don't think I should trust you."

He scoffs and laughs a little in a mocking way," Neither do I, but here I am. Now, do you want to go out of this room? I'm not asking again," he stood up from the sofa and headed out, you didn't know what he was doing but you thought you could explore the house a bit more if you are going to find the art room.

You had followed him from behind as he walks.

He was one of those people who don't talk too much and a tough cookie to crack, even harder than Namjoon. But you were alright with not conversing with him, he was as scary as Namjoon and you're not ready to sign away your life.

Observing the twisting halls and the billion steps of stairs you wonder how these boys could walk easily without getting lost.

"Where are we going exactly?"
"You talk too much... it's giving me a headache." rude much, you only ask one time.

Not bother asking another question you had kept quiet

"the music room."

"Huh?"

"You're asking... we're going to the music room..."

You asked in confusion about the music room, Why are we going there.

"Why? Why are we doing there?"

"Gosh... you talk too much"

You fold your arms in annoyance," well sorry if I'm asking, you're being weird as hell, well all of you are being weird... what are you trying to do?"

His eyebrows quirk in a questioning manner," I'm just like you, a lost soul trying to find the way."

A/n: Hello! It's wednesday in my place so here is an update, I just want to thank all of the readers who have given so much love for this book and I hope you enjoy the book as much as I do. After the book finishes, I hope that I could make an Q&A for all of you.

Don't worry this book still have so many chapters to be publish, I'm trying to build up the stories and you need to remember all of them have clues and you need to think out of the box a little bit to solve the mystery since this is a semi interactive, you'll need to understand the clues to be able to find what's going on in bangtan's house.

But so far what do you think happen within the bangtan house? Any guesses on why you are there? Well I hope you stick around to know.

I also want to adress a little thing, I have never seen such a hectic social media week, with all of the BLM and then the riot and others, I just want to say that all of you matter to me no matter your identity or color we are all the same and I will stand by you all. So please don't be afraid, if you need someone to talk to my dm's are always open!