𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Well, well, well, would you look at that. Welcome back, Mr. Liu." Sua looked the boy up and down as the couple walked into the classroom. Jisung and Chenle turned their heads towards them too.

Yangyang laughed at her and greeted the three students. He then turned to Minju, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before heading to his seat which was at the back of the class.

Minju walked to her seat in a complete daze, getting smacked on the shoulder by Sua. "When did he even come back?" The girl questioned.

"He didn't tell me either, I promise." Minju pouted. "He kept saying he missed me. Gosh, I swear my heart was about to explode." She said, sinking into her seat.

"Now that's just disgusting. Could you stop being such a girl?" Chenle said. The two boys were seated behind the girls and were fake gagging in response to Minju's lovesick state.

"She is a girl, dumbass." Chenle ducked just in time to miss Sua's hand that was coming towards his head at full force. He grabbed her hand and held it in his grip to restrain her. "Loser." Sua said to the boy, sticking her tongue out.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Weirdo." Chenle retorted, turning to Minju and the pair started talking about how much they hate maths. Sua joined the conversation too and at this point the trio was just gossiping about all the teachers in the school. However, Jisung's eyes were fixated on Sua's hand that was still in Chenle's. For some reason it unsettled him and he couldn't focus on anything else.

The tall boy awkwardly coughed and tried to distract himself, ultimately failing and started balling his fists in annoyance. He abruptly got up from his seat, causing his chair to fall. The trio immediately stopped their conversation and looked at the youngest. Jisung caught Sua's eyes, but immediately turned to the side and faced Chenle instead. The Chinese boy gave him a confused look, waiting for him to say something.

"Uhm... Uh, sorry." Jisung scratched the back of his neck, trying to brush off the situation. "I, uhm, wanted to know if any of you maybe did the History essay? Haha, yeah, yep, that's what I wanted to know."

"What the hell! Why'd you have to make such a scene over a stupid essay. Nearly gave me a heart attack, Sung." Minju responded first, letting out a little laugh.

Sua stared at him for a few more seconds, before reaching into her bag and wordlessly handing him her notebook. Jisung eyed the notebook and then shifted his gaze to Chenle's side of the desk. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Chenle was no longer holding Sua's hand.

A few minutes after, the two girls turned to face the front and carried on their own conversation. Chenle leaned towards Jisung, quickly whispering to him. "Yo, are you okay? You looked kind of freaked out earlier."

Jisung quickly cleared his throat before answering, " Yeah, I'm all good." A wry smile now on his face.

Chenle didn't believe his best friend one bit, but decided to let it slide. "Okay, if you say so."

Jisung nodded his head, the same wry smile still on his face. "We should probably start getting ready for class. Bell's about to ring."

"Yeah...". The Chinese boy said, still not convinced by his best friend's excuse for his strange behavior. Luckily for Jisung, the bell rang and he was relieved that his best friend couldn't question any further.

»

Once the bell rang signaling the end of third period and the beginning of lunch, all the students immediately made their way out of the class. Sua was standing outside of the classroom, leaning against the wall beside the door. 

"Hey, aren't you coming to the cafeteria?" Minju asked.

"Yes, of course. I just need to do something real quick, then I'll be right there." Sua told the girl. Minju nodded her head, smiling at her. Grabbing Chenle by his backpack's strap, the two left for the cafeteria.

Sua watched as the remaining student left the classroom, Jisung making his exit last. He didn't notice her and turned to walk to the cafeteria. She quickly rushed to him and went to stand right in front of him. Jisung immediately halted, their faces merely a few inches away from each other.

The blood rushed to his cheeks and he quickly took a step back to create space between them. "Sorry..." He mumbled, making the girl laugh.

"You're so weird." She said. The pair started walking down the hallway in the direction of the cafeteria. The walk was silent and both were just contemplating on what to say. "Actually," Sua broke the silence first, Jisung stopping to look at her, "I wanted to ask you earlier. Are you okay?" Jisung felt his cheeks heat up once again and he just stared at the girl with an unreadable expression.

"Hello? Earth to Jisung." Sua waved her hand in front of his face. He froze after her words and didn't even notice. The boy didn't know what to tell her, because he didn't have an honest answer for her at that moment.

"Hm, I'm okay." That was all he could tell her at that moment, because it was the only thing he was sure of.

"Good." Sua smiled at him for a second before walking again. Jisung only stared at her, stunned by her short reply. What, did you actually expect her to say more than that? Idiot.
"Hey, are you not coming?" Jisung got pulled out of his thoughts by the girl calling for him down the hallway.

"Y-yeah, I'm coming!" He replied before running to her.

Sua once again laughed at the boy, "What am I going to do with you?"

i love moon taeil :((

also, i'll try to update more often :''))