𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"You're so heavy, Sua, what the fuck?" Jisung was struggling to walk while supporting the girl's weight. Halfway up the stairs, she fell asleep. How? He doesn't know, but right now he just needed to get her to a room. "You're really doing this to me now, huh?" He chuckled, at her unresponsive state.

Finally making it up the stairs, the boy almost lost hold of her. He realized that if he let go of her, she'd roll down the stairs and that really wouldn't be a pretty sight. Tightening his grip, he looked down the hallway contemplating what room he should use. He definitely couldn't use Minju's room, because he didn't want to mess up her room. Deciding on the guest bedroom on the opposite side of the hallway, he carried Sua to the room.

He opened the door and went to put Sua on the bed. Making sure she was secure on the bed, he hastily went to close the door. "Now what am I supposed to do with you. You drive me crazy, do you know that?" He whispered the last part as he stared at her sleeping state. Even when she's asleep, she still manages to look pretty, he thought.

"You didn't even get to see Nari. You fucking dumbass," He sighed and went to throw the blanket over her.

Making sure the blanket is covering her entire body, he leaned over to turn the lamp off. "You love this dumbass though." Jisung's eyes bolted to Sua, who was now staring at him. The drunken girl giggled. "Your face is funny!" She pointed at him, still giggling.

"I forgot how much of a kid you are when you're drunk." He said, trying to hide his annoyance. "Were you awake the whole time? You really made me carry you all the way here." He huffed.

Sua gasped, sitting up straight shaking her head. "Oh no no no, I was really asleep. Really, I wouldn't lie." A giggle escaped and she was quick to cover her mouth. "I only woke up when you called me a dumbass. You're such a meanie!"

"Wow," Jisung said, amazed by how childish the girl was acting. "You're even worse than last time. Go to sleep, Su. You're so regretting this in the morning." He laughed, about to put the lamp off.

Sua quickly grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down with her. Taken by surprise, Jisung quickly put his arms next to Sua's body, not wanting to put his weight on her body. "Then give me something to not regret." She whispered, their faces merely a few inches away from each other.

Trying to process what was happening, Jisung only stared down at her with wide eyes. "Just one kiss, Sung. I won't tell anyone." Sua giggled, trying hush herself by placing her finger on her lips.

Jisung's mind was a mess. This was exactly what he wanted, so why was he scared? She asked for it, right? So, it won't be a problem if he actually kissed her, right? Friends don't kiss though? But Jisung knew that what he felt for her wasn't a normal way to feel towards your friend.

Shaking his head, he tried to clear his thoughts. He looked back at Sua again, catching her curious eyes, then flickering down to her lips for a split second before looking back up to her eyes. Without realizing he had started leaning closer to the girl. She smiled as she watched him.

He was really doing this, he kept repeating in his head, but hearing the door slam in the distance snapped him back to reality. "Wait," He whispered, "This isn't okay." He got off of her and made his way to the door. Before he opened the door, he looked back at Sua. She fell asleep again.

You love her, Jisung. So, don't take advantage of her. He softly smiled and left the room.

»

"You're not drinking tonight?" Renjun took a seat next to Donghyuck who was on the couch, staring at the floor.

Donghyuck looked up and took in his surroundings. "Nope, I think I should quit, to be honest. It's bad to start drinking so early." He stated.

Renjun chuckled and took a sip of his coke. He doesn't drink at all and refuses to. "I could've told you that myself, stupid." He lightly smacked the back of Hyuck's head.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. You've been nagging us since we started." Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes. He looked around the room again and his eyes landed on Jaemin. The boy looked angry and Donghyuck immediately nudged Renjun. "What's going on?" He asked. Renjun shrugged his shoulders and the two got up, heading in Jaemin's direction.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jaemin spat.

The other boy only laughed, running his fingers through his messy, dark hair. "Aw, come on, Nana. It's a party and I'm here to have some fun."

Donghyuck and Renjun finally reached them, making eye contact with Jaemin. Jaemin immediately sent them a look telling them to leave, but Donghyuck being Donghyuck stayed. "What's going on?" He walked forward and when he made eye contact with the other male, his blood immediately started boiling. "What are you doing here?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Is that the way you welcome your brother back, Hyuck?" Mark asked, pouting pretending to be hurt.

"Cut the bullshit, Mark. I asked you a question." Donghyuck firmly asked, not in the mood.

When Mark didn't answer, Donghyuck became even more angry. He balled his fist and took a step forward. Renjun immediately stepped in upon noticing. "Hyuck." He said, trying to gain the boy's attention. "Lee Donghyuck, look at me." Renjun said again, but this time Donghyuck looked at him. "He's not worth it."

Donghyuck's features immediately softened. He's right. He knew his best friend was right, but why did he still want to beat Mark up?

"You really have some nerve showing up here." Everyone turned toward the new voice. "Leave. You've overstayed your welcome."

oehhh, spicy 👀

oehhh, spicy 👀