𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"It's just us?" Minju asked, as the two walked into the coffeehouse. The smell of freshly brewed coffee immediately infiltrating her senses.

Chenle nodded, "For now, at least. The rest were too lazy to come with."

Minju gasped, looking at the boy in disbelief. "So, you decided to drag me out of bed, instead?"

"Of course, Min. Who wouldn't want to spend every day with me, I mean look at me." He did a bunch of poses, making the few people in the shop look at him.

Minju laughed at how stupid he looked, lightly hitting his arm. "Yeah, you're going to have to stop that, Mr. Fabulous." She said, teasingly rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, hater." He stopped posing, "Plus, you get coffee." He added, as the two approached the counter.

"True, so there's at least one good thing that comes out of this day." Chenle gasped at her words, playfully acting hurt.

"Hello, what can I get for you guys?" The girl at the counter asked.

"Cold brew coffee, please." Minju ordered, smiling at the girl.

The barista looked at Chenle, who was still deciding on his drink. "Uhm, I'll have an iced caramel latte." He decided, taking out his card to pay.

"No, I'll pay. " Minju interjected.

"It's fine, Min. I dragged you along, so it's only fair if I pay." Chenle retorted, handing his card to the barista.

The girl watched as the two argued over who should pay. "You guys are quite a couple," She said, when Minju finally won the argument.

"O-oh, no. We're just best friends." Minju kindly corrected the girl. The girl's eyes widened, looking over at Chenle who was standing with his arms crossed.

"Really? Oh, I always thought you guys were dating." She added, swiping Minju's card.

"You've seen us before?" Minju confusedly asked.

The girl awkwardly nodded her head, "Uhm, yeah. We're in the same class."

Minju gasped, feeling bad for not remembering the girl. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"No, don't apologize. You guys are usually just in your own bubble, that you don't really take notice of others. I think your friendship is really cool." She smiled, handing Minju her card back.

Minju put it in her bag, and watched as the girl looked at  Chenle. Slowly watching between the barista and the oblivious Chenle, a sly smile made its way onto her face. "You know, you can always talk to us at school or whatever. We don't bite, I promise." She laughed, making the barista nod her head, smiling.

"Oh, I'm Eun Ae by the way." She quickly added, as Chenle was about to walk to the tables. He turned to her and nodded at her, a small smile visible.

"Chenle. Nice to meet you." He made a waving gesture, retreating to find a table. Minju watched as Eun Ae turned red as her eyes followed Chenle.

"Hmm, okay..." Minju muttered to herself, smiling at the interaction. "I'll just wait for the drinks." She said, breaking Eun Ae out of her daze.

"Oh, right. The coffee." She awkwardly said and fumbled with the packets in front of her. Minju stifled a laugh, finding the girl adorable.

"Here you go." Eun Ae said after a few minutes, handing her the two plastic cups.

Minju quickly thanked the girl, leaving the counter. She halted for a moment, contemplating if she should do what she was thinking. "Fuck it." She said, turning around and walking back to the counter.