𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Minju and Chenle walked through the crowded hallway, talking about their classes and how stressed the work was making them.

The pair was making their way to their first period class, dodging some students who were rushing to not be late to theirs. "I can't believe Ms. Nam failed me. I think that was the best essay I've written in my whole life."

"Chenle, you say that for every essay you write." Minju said, laughing a bit.

"Okay, but that just means that I keep improving each time." Chenle retorted, "That's what we call character development, babe."

Minju snorted, nodding her head in mock agreement. "Definitely, character development. So proud of you, Lele."

"Thank you, thank you, Miss." Before Minju could answer, she accidentally bumped into a figure.

This caused her books to fall out of her hands and onto the floor. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" She asked.

The girl turned around, smiling at them. "It's okay, Minju. I'm completely fine." She then bent down to pick up the books, while the two best friends stared at her in shock.

"Nari?" Chenle asked first. Nari looked up at them, slightly smiling.

"Yeah?" She asked, before busying herself with the fallen books again.

The girl was sporting new dark hair and looked almost unrecognizable since everyone was used to the bright purple and pink hair. "Your hair?" Chenle asked once again, pointing at her as she got up.

"Oh, do you like it?" She carefully asked, subconsciously pulling at the ends of her hair.

"It looks really nice!" He answered, taking the books out of her possession.

Nari giggled, "Thank you!"

"You look beautiful, Ri." Minju said, taking her books back from Chenle's hold.

Nari simply smiled at the girl, nodding her head. "We better get to class or else we'll be late." She quickly said, leaving without checking if the two were following her.

The two reached the classroom just in time to see everyone's reaction to the return of the girl. There were a lot of whispering and stares.

Sua caught sight of the once purple haired girl and her eyes widened. "Oh my God, where have you been?!" She exclaimed, jumping off her seat and immediately engulfing Nari in a hug.

"I'm sorry for just disappearing." She replied, hugging the girl back.

"It's okay. As long as you're fine." Sua said, her words slightly muffled.

Just then the bell rang and all the students took their seats. "Your hair looks great, by the way." Sua quickly said, as she returned to her seat next to Minju.

Nari replied with a quick 'thank you' just as the teacher walked into the classroom. "Good morning, class." Ms. Nam greeted. The class lazily greeted back, the teacher nodding her head.

"Right, so, I've spoken to Mr. Lee and after some serious discussion, we have decided that we will be doing another project for the term." The whole class erupted into protest and whines.

"Now, now, class. Calm down. We are simply doing this since all of you did terrible in your essays." Ms. Nam said, eyeing Chenle from the corner of her eye. "But good news is, it will be a paired assignment. You will be working in groups of two, which will hopefully make the work load a little bit lighter."

"We were nice and decided that you may choose your partner yourselves." Immediately chatter began between the students as they wanted to secure their partner as fast as possible. "You can discuss your partnering later. First let's discuss the project. Each of you will choose a popular fairytale and rewrite it to make it more modern." Ms. Nam explained.