𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

The air was cold on this peaceful Sunday afternoon. The winter breeze enveloped the three bodies walking down the street, the low temperature causing them to shiver. "Tell me again why we couldn't have just taken your car here?"

Chenle rolled his eyes at Sua's remark, swiftly waving her off. "Exercise is good for you."

"Since when do you care about your health, nevermind ours?" Sua raised an eyebrow as she walked behind the much taller boy.

However, Chenle didn't even bother to answer the girl. He kept walking ahead of his two friends as they followed right behind. "Damn, what's got him in such a rush." Sua mumbled, not addressing anyone in particular. 

Jisung quietly watched the girl, an action he does far too often. He just couldn't help it; the girl was just breathtakingly beautiful to him. She was rubbing her arms, hoping to create some heat for her body. Jisung smiled to himself at how adorable she looked.

She caught him staring and her cheeks flushed even more. Jisung chuckled at her reaction, reaching out and taking her hands in his. He took off his gloves and put her hands in it. "No, what- Jisung, these are yours." Sua tried protesting but Jisung only smiled at her.

He then covered her hands with his, gently rubbing their hands against each other to warm up her hands. Sua intently watched him, speechless by his sweet gesture. He looked up, the most precious smile on his face and Sua's swore her heart skipped a beat.

Their gazes lock and Jisung keeps that same smile plastered on his face which gave Sua no choice but to return it.

Their little moment was short-lived though as Chenle's loud voice suddenly interrupted. "Can you guys hurry up? It's freezing out here."

The two rolled their eyes at the boy. This whole thing was his plan, yet he's complaining. Sua nudged her head in Chenle's direction, indicating for Jisung to follow her. Jisung quickly stopped her, tugging at her hand to make her look back at him. He then took his beanie off before pulling it over her hair.

He tugged it all the way down, causing it to go over her eyes and nose. "There you go. Perfect." He lifted the material a bit, just enough to see one of Sua's annoyed eyes. "Peekaboo?"

Sua didn't find his joke funny at all and started chasing him the remaining distance. "Yah, Jung Sua. Stop!" Jisung yelped when Sua started repeatedly hitting his arm.

Jisung ran towards Chenle, using the boy as a human shield. However, Sua kept trying to get to Jisung, but instead ended up abusing Chenle. "Can you guys please stop?" The Chinese whined, trying to loosen Jisung's hold on him.

"Tell Sua to stop and I'll let go." Jisung laughed as Sua tried to swat his arm but instead hit Chenle's shoulder.

Chenle rolled his eyes, grabbing Sua's hands as she tried to aim for Jisung again. "Okay, you can stop now. Thank you."

Sua huffed, dropping her arms to her sides while shooting Jisung an angry look. The boy chuckled at her face, finding her reaction cute. "Isn't this the cafe Eun Ae works at?" Sua suddenly questioned after noticing their destination.

Chenle smiled, "Yeah," He said, before entering the cafe with the other two following. "Hi, Eun Ae."

The girl whipped her head up at the familiar voice. She seemed completely surprised by his sudden appearance. "Oh, hi. I thought we finished our project three days ago?"

Chenle frowns, looking at her in confusion. "We did..." He answered, not quite understanding her.

"So, then why did you come by?" Eun Ae laughed. Panic flashed through Chenle's eyes as the boy froze under Eun Ae's stare.