𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Rays of sunshine streamed into the room, through the curtains someone didn't close properly. Minju slowly opened her eyes only to immediately shut them again, the brightness of the room momentarily blinding her. She let out a groan and tried to get up to close the curtains. However she couldn't move; something heavy lying on top of her. The girl averted her gaze down to find Chenle, sleeping soundly on her stomach. "Chenle, move." She tried shoving him off her body, but the boy didn't even move an inch. "Chenle, oh my god, please move! You're suffocating me!" The boy stirred in his sleep, before turning his body and landing next to Minju. Relieved, she got up. She carefully made her way past Sua and Jisung, who were sleeping on mattresses on the floor, before slipping out of her room.

"You should've seen the girl. She was all over me, good thing she was pretty."
"You say that about every girl, Hyuck."
"Yeah, but this girl, she was different from the others. She was definitely the best kisser I've ever kissed."
"That's disgusting, dude."

Jaemin laughed at the conversation Donghyuck and Renjun were having, while cooking breakfast. Jeno was seated on the couch, listening only once in a while. None of them noticed the girl making her way into the kitchen.

"Morning, idiots" Jaemin looked up at his sister and sent her a smile. Donghyuck and Renjun both greeted her back. Minju made her way to the couch and took the seat next to Jeno. The boy made eye contact with her and gave her a slight nod, before averting his gaze back in the direction of his friends. This small gesture made Minju smile. Surprisingly, Jeno tapped Minju on the shoulder, making her face him, "Why didn't you join the party last night? I saw you for a brief second before you disappeared upstairs again."

"I was hanging out with the gang as usual." Minju chuckled at her own statement. Jeno only hummed and turned back around, ignoring her existence once again. "So, what's for breakfast?"

"I made some bacon and eggs, I'm not sure what else to make." Jaemin answered from the kitchen.

"Sounds good. I'll go wake those lazy kids up." Minju started getting up and made her way back upstairs, to her room. Making sure to make a loud bang when opening the door, she walks into her bedroom, "Wake up, sleepy heads!"

The three only groaned, refusing to get up. They were quite annoyed that their sleep was so rudely interrupted. Minju sighed, not sure of how to get them out of bed. "Jaemin made breakfast, so you better hurry up!"

Chenle and Jisung practically jumped out of bed, making a run for the kitchen, "Free food!" they both exclaimed, bolting down the stairs.

Sua peeked her head out from under the blankets, still not completely convinced yet. The girl has always been fond of sleep and not even food was going to get her to move. Minju made her way to her best friend and lifted the blankets so that she could get under it as well. "What's up, buttercup?" Sua now had her full attention on her friend.

"I don't know why I'm making such a big deal out of this, but Jeno actually spoke to me just now. He never talks to me, so that's why it's so weird." Minju said.

"You sure you don't like him anymore?" Sua had a suggestive expression on her face. Minju only let out a laugh.

"Nah, that was way back. Things have changed, plus I think you're forgetting the most important part: I have a boyfriend!"

For a second Sua actually forgot about that, because it was rare for her to ever really interact with Minju's boyfriend. "Yeah, but he could just be a distraction from your actual feelings, you never know."

"Are you saying that I'm using Yangyang to get over Jeno? Lee Jeno, seriously? The guy I liked when I was a lot younger?" Minju raised her eyebrows, questioning Sua's interpretation of the whole situation. "It's not like that and you know that, Jung."

Sua only rolled her eyes and got out of the make shift bed. "Whatever you say, Na."

Minju laughed and followed Sua downstairs where the rest were. Chenle, Jisung and Donghyuck were stuffing their mouths with bacon and egg. Renjun was watching from the other side of the counter with a disgusted look on his face. However, his face seemed to light up when he saw Minju walking down the stairs.

Chenle, seeing this, nudged Jisung and pointed for him to look at Renjun, who was still looking at Minju. "You think he likes Ju?" he asked.

Jisung looked away from Chenle, eyes shifting between Renjun and the oblivious Minju, analyzing both. After a few seconds of switching his gaze between the two, he finally turned to Chenle, "I think so, but I don't think he's going to do anything about it though. One, he's probably too scared of losing their close friendship and two, Ju has a boyfriend. I doubt he'd make a move, especially because of that."

Chenle nodded at Jisung's observation before responding, "You think we should tell her?"

"Nope, we just have to watch how this all plays out. It should be quite interesting."

The two boys looked like they were discussing a top secret mission and not paying attention, Minju managed to hear the last part of their conversation. "What should be interesting?"

"Nothing!" they yell out, both startled.

hi :')