𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

It's a normal Wednesday for Minju. She was sitting in the cafeteria at their usual table when all of the sudden a loud squeal rang through the large room.

"OH MY GOD IT'S K4!"

Everyone immediately turned their heads to see the boys that are considered the 'kings' of the school. Minju didn't even bother to turn around since she's so used to this by now. She softly chuckled when she saw her best friend, Sua, roll her eyes while shoving her earphones in her ears to block out the noise. Her other two best friends, Chenle and Jisung, were also seated across from her and were playfully joking with each other, completely ignoring the commotion around them.

Jisung noticed her staring at them with a smile evident on her face, "What? You don't seriously think we care about them, do you?"

Chenle scoffed from where he was seated beside him, "Yeah, I could literally care less about them."

Sua must've picked up on the conversation because she suddenly chimed in, "The world could be ending and they could be the only men left on earth. The existence of humanity could be in our hands. And I'd still much rather jump off a building than ever spend time with them. You know why? Because men ain't shit. Whoops, no, they're not men. So, I stand corrected, boys ain't shit." She said in a monotonious tone.

Chenle and Jisung let out a loud, dramatic gasp. "Well, then are we just a joke to you?" Chenle retorded, with his hand over his heart.

"No, you're not boys! You guys are angels and I love you, my babies." She blew them kisses to clarify her statement. Chenle and Jisung began giggling like five year olds.

"Y'all are dramatic as hell," Minju laughed at their antics. Well, there's one thing about her friends: they were not part of the group of desperate teenagers, constantly seeking the attention of K4.

K4, four rich, popular and undeniably good looking guys who grew up together becoming the best of friends. Huang Renjun, honestly the sweetest angel to ever exist. He's not very talkative and loves reading. So, how he ended up being friends with the other three losers, is a mystery. Especially his best friend, Lee Donghyuck, the biggest player to roam the earth. He's really good at sports and flirty, thus making all the girls swoon over him. All of them wanting to be the special girl that finally steals the player's heart. It's actually disgusting to be honest.

Lee Jeno, your typical bad boy. Minju had to admit that she may have had the smallest of crushes on him when she was younger, but it didn't last long considering he had become kind of a dick. Last but not least the leader of K4, Na Jaemin. According to all the lovesick girls in the school, he was the perfect guy. He's smart, kind, rich, popular and had the visuals of a god. Minju thought it was true to some extend but would never admit it because unfortunately for her, Na Jaemin was her older brother.

That was her, Na Minju. She wasn't really well known around school and was totally fine with it, since she wasn't really into the whole popularity thing anyway. Besides, she had her three best friends.

Jung Sua, the girl Minju has been friends with since fifth grade. The strong, independent woman who didn't give a fuck about rules.

Zhong Chenle, the boy she's known the longest, practically her whole life. Back when they were in kindergarden Minju met Chenle and after finding out that they shared a birthday, 22 November, they vowed to be best friends forever.

Park Jisung, the lovable baby, yet he was the tallest. Minju and Chenle had met him shortly after they started first grade. Jisung was sent to school a year early, because of how early in the year his birthday is.