𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Three pairs of eyes diverted in the same direction, as they were all watching their friend approach with two girls. One familiar to all, while the other was only known by one of the boys.

With every step, Nari could feel their intimidating stares on her. She felt extremely self conscious in that moment and wanted nothing more than to disappear. Sua noticed this and briefly leaned in to whisper in the anxious girl's ear. "Don't be fooled by their act." She simply said, receiving a confused look from Nari. "Don't worry, you'll find out soon."

The three of them stopped as they reached the lockers and Renjun quickly exchanged bro hugs with his three friends. Donghyuck was curiously staring at the purple haired girl, while she tried her best not to notice. Jaemin nodded in the two girls' direction, a questioning look on his face.

"Oh, right! Guys, this is Nari." He went to the girl and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. This action comforted the girl a bit and she felt more at ease.

"I see you've come back for more, Violet." Donghyuck said, all five of them now looking at him. He closed his locker and turned to the girl under Renjun's arm.

Nari looked completely confused by his words and found herself to be speechless. "Listen, I hope you know we're not interested in going on a date with you. So, I'd leave, if I were you. You're only wasting your time." Nari frowned at Jaemin's words, but still couldn't speak up.

"Listen, you flatassed idiot, Nari is not interested in any of you stupid little boys. So, I advise you to apologize, before I kill you." Jaemin was taken aback by her words. Nari was stunned, while Donghyuck only smirked.

Renjun felt bad that he didn't defend the girl first, since he was the reason she was there in the first place. "Geez, I can't even introduce my friend to my friends without her getting insulted." The short boy had disappointment written over his face as he looked back at his best friends.

Sua rolled her eyes, but gave the three an expectant look. "Well?"

"Well, what?" Jaemin asked.

"Fucking apologize, before I cut off-"

"Hey, guys!" Sua was interrupted when Minju and Chenle joined them. Renjun immediately removed his arm off Nari's shoulder and beamed at the girl. "What's happening?" Minju asked as she saw the annoyed expression on Sua's face.

Sua shrugged, and pulled Nari towards her. "Where's Jisung?" She asked, as she noticed his lack of presence.

"Oh, he's not coming to school today." Minju answered.

"He's sick, apparently." Chenle added. Sua immediately became concerned, her mind going into a whirlwind of thoughts. Instead of answering, she just casually nodded her head, brushing off her concern.

Minju scanned over her brother's friends and her own, trying to figure out what had happened. When her eyes landed on Jeno, the boy was already staring at her. The eye contact was intense and  Minju could feel her stomach do a million somersaults.

Renjun eyed the two, as they were having their own staring contest while this interaction went unnoticed by the rest who had engaged in their own conversations. He wanted to gain Minju's attention, fast, because he couldn't handle the jealous feeling that was sent through his body. He cleared his throat, making Minju momentarily break away from Jeno's gaze.

Her eyes instead landed on Renjun and a feeling of pure joy spread over her body. "Good morning, Jun!" She enthusiastically said, hugging the boy.

Renjun smiled at her when they broke apart and greeted her as well. "How is your morning going so far?" He asked.

"Hmm, not much has happened. So, probably good." She said, laughing a bit at the end. The two started walking away from the group without noticing, Jeno watching their every move.

Minju laughed at something Renjun said, her dimples on display. "I'll walk you to your locker." Renjun offered and Minju happily nodded her head.

"I'll just go tell the rest, okay?" She said, walking over to the group again. "Hey, guys, I'm heading to my locker with Renjun, if yall wanted to come with or anything."

"You go ahead. I need to go to mine first." Sua said about to leave, when Chenle spoke up.

"I'm going with her, since ours are in the same hallway." Chenle added, linking his arm with Sua's.

Minju smiled and nodded, returning to Renjun who was waiting for her a few meters away.

"Nari, are you coming or not?" Chenle yelled from down the hallway.

Nari whipped her head to them, "Coming!" She yelled in response, but before she left, she quickly glanced in the direction of Donghyuck. He was leaning against his locker, scrolling through his phone. He didn't take any notice of the girl, which only made her sigh before running towards the waiting Sua and Chenle.

"You good?" Jaemin asked Jeno, who had spaced out with a frown on his face.

"Yeah," He simply said, subconsciously taking a look in the direction Renjun and Minju disappeared into.

Jaemin nodded, suspicious of the boy's strange behavior. He was about to question him, but spotted Heeseung walking in the direction of their classrooms. "Hm, okay. I'll catch you guys later!" He said before running towards the boy he likes.

Donghyuck had now looked up from his phone, watching Jaemin's figure disappear around the corner. "He's acting weird." He stated, still looking down the hallway.

Jeno hummed, picking up his backpack. Donghyuck didn't lock his phone when he looked up, and Jeno curiously took a look at the screen. "Why the hell are you scrolling through that Nari girl's Instagram?"

"Uhm, uh, no reason!" Donghyuck exclaimed, immediately turning off his screen.

i should be sleeping, my ass has school tomorrow 😩😩

anyways, updating as much as i can because i can already feel how tired i'm going to be this week ://

have a great week, everyone ❤️❤️