𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Donghyuck shut his locker, leaning against the cold metal. He scanned his eyes over the passing students, a scowl plastered on his face. Those who looked in his direction quickly turned away, as he shot them all glares.

"So, you're still mad, huh?" Jeno asked, leaning against the row of lockers too.

Donghyuck scoffed, crossing his arms as he briefly glanced at the taller boy. "I'm not mad." He answered.

Jeno stared at the boy in disbelief. "Have you spoken to her?" He asked.

"I haven't seen her since last week. I don't care anyway." Donghyuck answered, lifting himself off the wall.

The two started making their way to their last period class, not really in the mood to attend the boring class. "How long are you going to act like this, man? You don't even talk to us anymore." Jeno said as he walked beside the brown haired boy.

"Yeah, that's because I don't want to be anywhere near Renjun. And you guys clearly side with him."

"You're acting like a child, Hyuck. Get over it." Jeno stated, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not acting like a child, Jeno. I just don't think I'll be able to look at Renjun and not want to punch his face." Donghyuck defended. Jeno scoffed, annoyance growing inside of him.

Donghyuck pressed the back of his hand against Jeno's chest, stopping the boy from walking. He slowly turned his face to Jeno. "He's the one who messed things up. He's the one at fault, remember that."

The blue head removed Donghyuck's hand, face stoic as he stared the boy down. "But you're making it worse by acting this way." He said, poking his finger on Donghyuck's chest.

He roughly brushed his hand away from him and took a step back. "I don't have time for this right now. I'd rather go." Donghyuck spoke, turning his body and immediately crashing into another figure.

The girl fell on the floor from the harsh impact. Her bag flew open and her books spilled out. It took her a few seconds to compose herself, finally sitting up as her hand was glued to the back of her head.

Donghyuck stood watching, not bothering to even help the girl up. When she finally lifted her head, their eyes met for a brief moment. Anger grew inside the boy upon realizing who she is.

Nari's eyes welled up with tears as she continued to rub her slightly bruised wrist. Her head was trobbing from the impact of hitting the floor.

Somewhere between the staring students, Donghyuck met the eyes of none other than Renjun and his anger grew. Renjun stared at the scene in disappointment as his eyes flickered from Donghyuck's dark ones to the girl on the floor.

Donghyuck followed his eyes to the dark head, meeting her eyes once again. Nari was hesitating to say something, but Donghyuck had started walking past her. He stepped over her spilled books, walking away from the scene.

The first tear rolled down her cheek. She felt like an idiot for thinking he'd help her after everything she did. Struggling to get up, the girl saw a hand being reached out to her.

She looked up to find Renjun stretching his hand out to her. Hesitantly she took his hand and he carefully pulled her up on her feet. "Thank you," She said, wiping her hair out of her face.

Renjun nodded his head in response, picking up her books. Jeno was quick to help the Chinese boy. "You really don't have to." Nari tried to protest, which made both boys dismissively wave their hands.

"Here," Jeno said, handing her bag back to her.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." She said, taking the bag. Jeno smiled at her, before flickering his eyes to Renjun who awkwardly stood a meter away from them.

He cleared his throat, catching Nari's attention. "Uh, can we talk?" He asked.

She thought for a moment, before nodding her head and following Renjun away from the rest of the students.

He led her outside to a bench that was stood under a huge tree.  He motioned for her to take a seat, which she did.

Taking up the seat right next to her, the two were silent for a while before Renjun finally spoke up. "I'm sorry for causing all of this."

Nari let out a dry chuckle, shaking her head. "Don't apologize, Renjun. If anything, I brought this on myself." She said, then looked down at her hands. "I deserved that."

Renjun's head shot up at her. "No, you didn't. Nothing should ever justify Hyuck being a jerk to you."

She hummed, slowly nodding her head. She felt drained from that one interaction, drained from the day, drained from the past week and everything that has been happening.

"Why haven't you been coming to school?" Renjun asked.

Nari simply shrugged her shoulders, leaning her head backwards. "Just didn't feel like having any drama."

"Oh..." He simply said, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah, oh..." Nari responded, head still thrown back. "Have you spoken to Minju? I think she may have been hurt from this too."

The boy gave her a questioning look, which made her sit upright. "You like her, right? And judging by the way she has been acting towards me, there's some feelings from her side too."

Renjun's ears perked up at her words, glancing at her briefly. She was staring out into the open, not looking at anything in particular. "Sort things out with her. Don't spend time worrying over irrelevant things like me. Get your girl." Nari said.

Renjun was about to open his mouth, but Nari cut him off. "And then you focus on repairing your friendship with Donghyuck. You can't allow this to ruin your years of friendship." She had finally made eye contact with the boy.

He was puzzled by her words, taking everything in bit by bit. Nari gave a small smile. "I'm going to go now. See you around, Renjun." She got up, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Nari, wait!" Nari halted and immediately Renjun embraced her. "Will you be okay?" He softly asked. Nari nodded her head to reassure the boy.

"I'm good, Jun. I'm always good."

😦😦thank you all for 3k?! what the heck, i will cry

😦😦
thank you all for 3k?! what the heck, i will cry. thank you for all the love and support. i love you all ❤️