𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"5, 6, 7, 8!" Taeyong yelled out and Jisung started the routine. He was doing fairly well until he was suddenly interrupted. "Stop!" 

Jisung halted his moves, looking back at his intructor. He was breathing heavily and covered in sweat since he's been practicing all day. "You're not doing that move right." Taeyong demonstrated the steps again as Jisung took note of where he needed to improve.

He quickly apologized which only made Taeyong chuckle. "Don't apologize. We all make mistakes." The older smiled and Jisung nodded his head as he turned back to facing the mirror.

Taeyong did the countdown again and Jisung re-did the steps. He put focus into every single move, trying to do it exactly like Taeyong did. When the music neared the part Jisung had so much trouble with, the boy attempted to do it correctly this time. However, he still couldn't get it right and he could hear Taeyong sigh in the background.

The boy kept going until the last note played and silence took over the practice room. Jisung knew Taeyong was disappointed, but the older definitely didn't show it. He softly smiled at the younger before handing him a small towel. "You know what? It's been a long day. How about we both go home, get some rest and then be back here tomorrow after your classes end?"

Jisung slowly nodded his head as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. "I'll lock up here. I still need to get my stuff."

"Okay. Goodnight, Jisung." 

After the two bid goodnight, Jisung waited a few minutes to make sure Taeyong was gone before walking over to the soundsystem and putting the music back on.

That morning Taeyong called Jisung to tell him that there's a dance competition being held in a few weeks and if Jisung placed well enough it could open so many doors for him. There was no way he could afford to mess this up.

He ran through the dance once, before he stopped halfway. He was beyond frustrated with himself. Why couldn't he just focus? For some reason he just wasn't feeling the music, so he decided to try some freestyle to clear his head instead.

Turning to put other music on, he froze. There stood Sua at the door of the practice room. The girl stared back at him, both of them silent. It didn't take long for Jisung's senses to come back to him and he quickly broke away from her gaze. "Why are you here?" He asked, scrolling through his music playlist.

"I- Uhm..." Jisung looked at her when she didn't continue. He raised his eyebrow waiting for her explanation. "Can you please stop being mad at me? I'm really trying here."

"Oh, really? And what exactly have you been doing, Sua? Other than playing with my feelings, that is?"

Sua was visibly offended by his words and she uncomfortably shifted on her feet. "Can we not argue? I came here for a reason, Jisung." 

The latter huffed and placed the phone back onto the table. "Okay, so tell me."

"Okay," A smile formed on her lips as she became more hopeful. "Okay. I'm so so sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt you, Jisung. I was so worried about my own fears, that I never even considered how scary this might have been for you."

Jisung didn't comment on that, but instead noticed that she was holding something behind her back. He fought the urge to smile once he figured out what it
was. "Jisung, I really am sorry. Please, don't be mad at me." She practically begged the boy.

He looked back at her, before turning away from her, a frown on his face. "I'm not mad at you, Sua." He started, Sua's hope for them growing. "I'm hurt, though. You hurt me really really badly and I don't think your apology will make everything okay again."