𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

A loud noise rang through the house, waking Minju up. The girl pulled her blankets over her head in an attempt to block the noise out.

"Minju, get the door!" Jaemin yelled from his room, too lazy and tired to get up. Minju groaned, snuggling her blankets closer. The noise continued, annoying the girl. "Minju!" Jaemin called once again.

Sitting up straight, Minju huffed in annoyance. She got up, putting on her slippers. "You're a loser, Jaem." Minju said loud enough for Jaemin to hear as she walked past his room.

She hugged her body, trying to absorb her body heat. The person continued ringing the door bell. "I'm coming!" The girl shouted as her annoyance grew.

Finally opening the front door, she was met with Chenle beaming down at her. "Took you long enough." He said, walking into the house.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, closing the door after the boy.

"I came to pick you up, of course." He stated matter of factly.

Minju gave him a questioning look, "It's so early, Chenle." She defended. "You interrupted my sleep."

"For your information, it's almost 12. You sleep too much." He answered, grabbing her hand and dragged her towards her room to get ready.

She silently followed, too tired to try and oppose. Chenle opened her bedroom door, pulling her in. He stood in front of her, expectantly, hands on his hips. "I don't want to go out today. Please, Lele." Minju pleaded, as she plopped down on her bed.

"I'm not taking no for an answer.  Get up and get dressed." He said.

Minju heaved a sigh, watching the boy who stared back at her. "Fine." She huffed, slowly sliding her body off the bed. Her legs gave in under her and she landed on the floor with a thud. Chenle burst out laughing watching the girl lie on the floor in pain.

"Chenle, shut the fuck up!" Jaemin yelled from the other room. This made Chenle laugh louder and Minju threw him with one of her pillows.

"Glad to know you'd laugh while I'm literally dying." She sarcastically said, getting up and heading towards her closet.

"Yeah, it is pretty funny seeing you in pain." The boy took a seat on her empty bed, chuckling. Minju glared at him from the other side of the room.

"Where are we even going?" She asked as she scanned through her wardrobe, trying to find an outfit.

"We're going to get coffee." Minju turned around, brightly smiling at the boy. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm the best. Now get ready, you bighead." He said, shooing the girl away. She laughed, grabbing her towel and heading into her bathroom. Chenle decided to get something to drink while he waited for the girl to finish. As he walked out of the room, he bumped into a figure. He looked up at the boy, expecting to see Jaemin. Instead he was met with a pair of unfamiliar eyes.

"Oh, uhm, I'm sorry." Chenle said, taking a step back to create more space.

The boy nodded, wide-eyed, mumbling what Chenle thought was an apology. "Oh, here you are." Another voice said. Both Chenle and Heeseung looked at Jaemin, who just came out of his room.

Jaemin's eyes flickered between the two boys, gulping as he saw Chenle's face. "Oh, Chenle, hey." He said, still not moving from his spot. "This is my, uh, boyfriend, Heeseung." He added, referring to the boy with his hands.

"Boyfriend?!" Both boys said in unison, looking over to each other afterwards.

"Okay, uhm, that was creepy. But yeah, my boyfriend. So, if you'll excuse us, we were sleeping." Jaemin concluded, taking Heeseung's hand and closing the door when both were inside.

Chenle stood, speechless as he stared at Jaemin's closed bedroom door. "Uh, okay, then..." He said, scratching his neck, unsurely.

Making a turn, he walked back to Minju's bedroom. Opening the door just as Minju came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with her towel. Chenle was completely unfazed by this as he has seen her like this plenty of times. Instead, he just stood, confused, leaning against the door.

"You good, my guy?" Minju asked, laughing at his face.

"Yo, did you know Jaemin had a boyfriend?" He asked, pointing in Jaemin's room's direction with his thumb.

"Wait, it's official now?" She asked, voice laced with excitement. "Oh my God, I'm so happy!" She clapped her hands together.

Chenle watched her reaction, mouth agape. "I'm guessing you knew then." He said, composing himself. "I just met him like on my way to the kitchen."

"He's here?!" Minju gasped. She was about to run out of the room, but Chenle got hold of her arm, stopping her.

"Yeah, you're not going anywhere until you're finished getting ready."

Minju huffed for the millionth time that day, rolling her eyes but got dressed anyways.

After what felt like years, Minju finally finished doing her hair. Getting a pair of shoes to match her outfit, she looked over to Chenle, who was sprawled out on her bed, scrolling through his phone. "I'm done, bro. Let's go."

"Finally, oh my God." The boy sighed, patting down his clothes when he got up. Minju simply rolled her eyes and took her wallet and sling bag. "Don't forget your phone, babe." Chenle reminded her.

"Right, what would I do without you, my dear?" She took her phone off the table, unplugging her charger from the plug.

The two was about to go down the stairs, when Minju halted. She turned to Jaemin's room, hand on the handle when Chenle stopped her. "Aw, come on. Just one peek won't hurt." She whispered, pouting. Chenle sighed, letting go of her hand, making her cheekily smile at the boy.

She slowly opened the door, but only wide enough for the two of them to look into the room. Two figures could be seen on the bed on the farther side of the room. Jaemin had his arm lazily slung over Heeseung and the latter doing the same as he held onto Jaemin.

Minju giggled, as she watched the two cuddle. Jaemin opened his eyes, glaring at the girl. "Get the hell out." He mouthed. Minju made kissy lips at the boy to tease him. Jaemin reached for his extra pillow to throw at her but Minju was quick to close the door, making sure to stick her tongue out at the boy before leaving.

"You are so childish." Chenle laughed as the two got into his car.

"Am not! I just enjoy having fun with my brother sometimes." She stated, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Evil. You are pure evil." Chenle scolded, Minju laughing.

because chenle and kun decided to make me cry today 😃