𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

The early morning air was refreshing as Nari was walking. She was on her way to school, dreading it, but kept going as she was excited to see her friends.

Thoughts of the previous day swarmed her head, as she couldn't really comprehend what was going on. Why were those girls so curious about my relation to Donghyuck? She thought to herself. "Urgh, whatever. I just need to return his jacket and move on." She voiced out loud.

"Who are you talking to?" Nari jumped when a voice suddenly spoke. She whipped around and was met with Sua.

"O-oh, good morning." Nari said, still a bit in shock. "Did you hear that? Haha, sorry, I tend to talk to myself sometimes."

Sua laughed, nodding her head. Then she made her way next to Nari, linking their arms. "I like your hair." She pointed out.

Nari's hand subconsciously made its way up, touching the top of her head. "Ah, yeah. It's actually starting to fade out now."

"It looks good." Sua smiled at her. Nari smiled back and the two continued walking to school.

"I don't want to step over the boundaries, but if you don't mind me asking, what happened to Minju yesterday?" Nari asked. "She was awfully upset..." Images of Minju's tear stained face flashed through her head.

"Oh..." Sua hesitated at first, but figured that she could trust Nari, as the truth was bound to come out anyway. "Her, uh, boyfriend broke up with her." Sua said.

Nari looked at Sua, a look of absolute shock on her face. "Really? That's such a crappy thing to have happen to you." She said, voice laced with concern.

Sua hummed, facing the ground while kicking some leaves. "It was some shitty timing too. Right before class, what an asshole."

Nari gasped at Sua's words, shaking her head frantically. "You can't say that!" She exclaimed.

The brown haired girl took one look at Nari's face, before laughing. "What? Don't tell me you're against cussing."

"No, that's not it. I don't mind cussing, but calling someone that, isn't very nice..." Nari's head dropped down.

"You're so cute, please." Sua laughed again, wrapping her arms around the small girl. "Can't believe I have befriended the most innocent girl on earth."

This caused Nari to gasp in offense, head snapping up to Sua. "I am not innocent! I have have done bad things before!"

Sua snorted, "Yes, of course. I 100% believe you, bae." She sarcastically said. "Bet you've never even had a boyfriend."

"I've been in a lot of relationships!" Nari quickly defended, Sua raising an eyebrow at her. "Okay, fine, maybe only a few..." Sua once again gave her a questioning look. "Fine, only one, but it still counts!" Nari confessed.

"Not if it was in 4th grade, Ri." Sua said, playfully rolling her eyes.

The purple haired girl's ears perked upon hearing what Sua called her. "Ri?" She asked, eyes sparkling.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, it's like your own nickname." Nari now had a bright grin plastered on her face. "I figured since everyone had one, you need to have one too." Sua shrugged.

Despite it only being a simple nickname, Nari couldn't help the warm feeling that spread through her chest. No one has ever given her a nickname, mostly because there wasn't ever anyone to give one to her. So, this moment really meant the world to her.

"Stop smiling like that, it's creepy." Sua said, snapping the girl back to reality.

Nari giggled and started jumping up and down. Sua only watched the girl with a small smile on her face. "Come on, buttercup. We're going to be late." Sua said, slinging her arm over Nari's shoulders.

The two walked the short distance to school and just as they were about to enter the gates, a voice yelled from the distance. "Nari!" The said girl, turned around, looking for the owner of the voice. This caused Sua to turn too. She gently tapped Nari's arm and pointed towards the trees, when she saw who had called.

Nari followed the girl's gaze, and saw Renjun running towards them. "Hey," He said, when he finally reached them. Nari quickly hugged him, while Sua and Renjun only nodded in acknowledgement.

"Why'd you call?" Nari asked, the three now walking towards the school building.

"I wanted to ask how you are. I haven't seen you a lot, since the first time we met." Renjun pouted, making Nari scrunch up her nose.

"That's really kind of you, Renjun, but you don't have to feel obligated to check up on me."

Renjun's eyes widened at her words, "No, it's not like that. I consider you my friend and I want to be there for you." He retorded.

Nari was about to answer, when Renjun spotted his friends, standing near Jeno's locker. "Hey, Nari, I haven't introduced you to my friends yet. Come on!" He said, lightly tugging at her wrist.

"Uh, no, she's not meeting your stinky friends." Sua quickly grabbed Nari's other wrist. Nari slowly looked between her two friends. Sua was glaring at Renjun, and the latter looked terrified, but still refused to let go of the purple haired girl.

"Sua, please, let go." Renjun stood his ground.

"No"
"Please, I just-
"I don't care. Let go."
"Sua, I swear to Go-
"Shut up, Renjun!"

"Guys... you're hurting me." Both of their attention diverted to Nari and then down to their hands, which were still wrapped around her wrists. They haven't even noticed that they were pulling her as they were arguing.

"Sorry..." They both said, immediately letting go of her.

"Su, I think I'm just going to go with Renjun. I can meet up with you later?" Nari said.

Sua shook her head, once again shooting a dirty look in Renjun's direction. "I'm going with. I don't want those idiots to kidnap my baby."

"Idiots? What?"
"Literally shut up, Huang."

 i love nariiiiiiii :((