𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"I swear, I'm going to kill you." Sua said, as soon as Chenle and Nari unlocked the closet door. Jisung stepped out after her, chuckling at the girl's words.

"You can't do that! I practically did you guys a favor." Chenle defended.

Sua rolled her eyes, but nodded as she knew he was right. "You could've done it in a better way though. That closet was stinky."

"Blame, Minju. This was her idea." Chenle retorted, following his friends as they walked down the hallway. Chenle turned to Nari and pouted at the girl. She couldn't contain her laughter as the boy continued making faces at her.

Jisung and Sua watched the two's interaction, before looking at each other. "So, are yall going to date now or what?" Sua asked, smirk on her face.

"What?!"
"No, ew!"

Chenle turned to Nari, offended. "Ew?! Excuse you, ma'am, but anyone would be lucky to have me." He said, sass jumping out.

Nari rolled her eyes at his words, shrugging off his words. "Yeah, right."

"I mean, have you seen me? I'm the finest man on Earth." He continued, Nari turning to Sua and Jisung with a pained expression.

The two watched, amusement written on their faces. "Hm, not dating, they say..." Sua muttered.

"Nah, Lele and I would never date. We're a different breed, you know. Best friends or whatever." Nari said matter of factly, wrapping her arm around Chenle's shoulders. Since she was much shorter, the boy bent his knees to match her height and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as well.

"Exactly! You tell em, bestie." The boy said, the two laughing at their own nonsense. "Speaking of dating, what's going on between you two?" Chenle asked, curiously looking between the two.

Both their faces flushed, looking at each other before looking away again. Chenle and Nari stifled their laughs. "We're not dating." Sua said, under her breath. The rest almost didn't hear her, but caught on her words.

"Yeah, we're not..." Jisung said, a bit disappointed. "Also, don't change the subject. Nari, how could you steal my best friend?" Jisung asked the purple headed girl.

Nari giggled, playfully winking at the boy. "You really thought I was going to sit around and wait for you for a week? Nah, dude, I found you a replacement." Chenle teased.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Jisung yelled, pout on display.

The other two laughed at Jisung, while Sua just smiled at his cuteness. "Where's Minju, anyway?" Sua asked, making the two stop laughing.

"She went to get coffee with Renjun." Chenle shrugged as the group started walking outside.

"With Renjun, huh?" Sua said, looking over at Jisung, who mirrored her exact facial expression.

"Oh my God, you guys ship it too?!" Nari excitedly exclaimed.

"Well, yeah! They're so cute. Can't believe Min was wasting her time on Yangyang when a whole Renjun exists." Sua rolled her eyes.

Just then Jaemin, Jeno and Donghyuck appeared next to the four. "What about Renjun?" Jaemin curiously asked.

"Hey, Violet." Donghyuck greeted the girl and she smiled at him, a bit shy.

"Oh, nothing. We were talking about Renjun and Minju." Jisung answered Jaemin's question.

Sua nodded her head, turning to look at Jaemin. "So, Jaemin. Would you approve of Renjun dating your sister?"

Jaemin was caught of guard by her sudden question. Taking a few seconds to think about it, he came to a conclusion. "I've never really seen them as a couple, to be honest. They're just really friendly,"

"Would you have a problem if one of your friends liked Minju?" Donghyuck asked, as he was thinking back to his conversation with Renjun a while back.

Jaemin shrugged, "I don't know. Do you guys know something I don't?" He asked, suspiciously.

"What if one of us did like Minju?" Jeno asked, face stoic as he spoke. The rest turned to him. Donghyuck eyed the boy, not sure what to think.

"Why?" Sua was the first to ask.

Jeno had no emotion on his face, despite all the stares he was getting. "No reason, Sua."

The girl was suspicious of the boy, but decided to brush it off. "I like your hair!" Nari spoke up, trying to break the weird atmosphere. "Now both of us have crazy hair!" She said, clapping her hands together with a bright smile on her face.

Donghyuck looked at the girl, a smile of his own forming. "Yeah, I guess." Jeno said, awkwardly, not knowing how to handle her energy.

Nari cutely giggled, before frowning. "Too bad my hair is starting to fade though. At least you'll be able to replace me then!"

"She's cute."

Sua glared at Jaemin. "She is, but you were rude to her the first time you met. So, you don't get to say that."

"You're so petty, Sua." Jaemin replied, rolling his eyes at her.

"I don't think we should be fighting right now." Chenle said, arm still wrapped around Nari's shoulders.

Donghyuck quietly eyed the two, wanting to approach the girl but Chenle's arm around her made him uneasy.

"I'm going to go." Jeno said, bored of the situation.

Donghyuck nodded, in agreement. "Yeah, same." He said, looking over to Jaemin, who nodded his head. "Right, bye guys. Bye, Nari." He said, walking away to Jeno, who already left.

"See you guys." Jaemin said, before leaving too.

"Bye, guys." Nari said in a small voice, sad that Donghyuck hadn't called her by the usual nickname.

hello <3

hello <3

thank you so so much for 1,5K reads. i'm extremely thankful to everyone who still reads. all the hugs for you 
:( ❤️