𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"So, Sua, did you actually end up enjoying my company yesterday?" Donghyuck asked, as he arrived at her locker. It was the next day and to say that the brunette was tired, was an understatement. The group of eight had spent the rest of the day together at an arcade and even though the girls wanted to leave, Chenle and Jisung were adamant on breaking the record at the basketball hoop.

"Nope, you're still annoying as ever." The girl closed her locker.

Donghyuck once again had a smirk on his face, but before he could reply, a voice interrupted, "Is Minju not here yet?" Both teenagers adverted their attention to Renjun, who just arrived.

"Jaemin wanted to go to the convenience store before school. So, I'm guessing they'll be here real soon." Renjun only nodded his head, sending the girl a smile. Sua returned it, but very quickly became uncomfortable as she wasn't used to being alone with them. Fortunately luck was on her side as she heard the unmistakable screams coming through the hallway. Just then two tall boys came into sight, and just as she had expected it was no other than her two best friends.

"Good morning, America!" Chenle yelled at the top of his lungs. He got looks from everyone, probably thinking he's weird. Well, he is. Sua laughed as she saw Jisung's panicked and embarrassed expression as Chenle was now just making random dolphin noises. He saw the three teenagers standing at the lockers and practically started running towards them.

"Is he always this damn loud?" Sua was startled by Donghyuck suddenly speaking. His hot breath blowing against her ear, as he had leaned in to her. Shaking off the tingle that spread through her body, she just looked at him, face scrunched up as she nodded a yes.

Jisung reached the group and he immediately slouched his arm around Sua, looking down on her, "Morning, shorty" Sua looked at him with a scowl and hit his chest.

The boy was younger but undeniably taller than everyone else present, especially the short girl under his arm. Jisung pouted and started rubbing the area she had hit him. Donghyuck was looking at the whole exchange, feeling uneasy. Renjun looked up from his phone, seeing the way his best friend was looking at the two friends bickering in front of him. "Stop glaring at the kid, he might explode." Renjun chuckled.

"I-I wasn't glaring at anyone, pfft what? Why would I be jealous of a tree? Why would I even be jealous in the first place-" Renjun laughed at his friend, as he rambled trying to defend himself.

"I never said you were jealous, Hyuck. Calm down." Donghyuck's eyes widened as he realized that he sounds like a madman, visibly embarrassed.

"Good morning, friends." Chenle beamed at his friends, then turned to the other two boys, smile fading, "And good morning, non-friends." Hyuck nodded at him in acknowledgement. Renjun laughing beside him, brushing the boy off.

"He's here!"

Everyone's attention went to the door and almost on cue it opened. A very tired Minju walked in with Jaemin walking beside her. A few girls ran to talk to him and in the process shoved Minju out of the way. She was trying to regain her balance again, but got shoved by yet another group of girls. The girl was too tired to try and catch herself and really just wanted to get out of the crowd. She felt an arm snake around her waist, pulling her up. It caught her off guard. "Be careful." Jeno said, staring right into the shorter girl's eyes. She felt flustered and could feel the heat rise on her face.

"Uh... t-thank you. I'm fine though." She awkwardly smiled at him, he only hummed in response. She felt his arm leaving her waist, and instead attaching his hand around her wrist. She looked down at his hand. She was confused to say the least and when she looked at him, he only shrugged and started pulling her through the crowd. He didn't stop until they reached the group that was still standing at Sua's locker. Chenle was the first to see the pair approach them, a smile forming at the sight of his best friend. "Ju! You're finally here!"

Minju laughed, "Why are you so excited? It's literally Monday, bro."

"Because I missed my bestest friend in the whole wide world so so much, I thought I would die!" This made Jisung gasp out loud, making everyone turn to him.

The boy removed his arm from Sua's shoulders, "I thought I was your bestest friend in the whole wide world. Is this... what betrayal feels like?" He wiped his fake tears. Sua only rolled her eyes, and picked up her bag getting ready to leave.

Renjun's eyes were fixated on Jeno's hand that was still latched on Minju's wrist. He felt weird for some reason. He couldn't explain why he just suddenly felt... jealous? He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Minju's laugh. He finally smiled and went to hug the girl. "Morning, Minnie." He softly whisper beside her ear.

"Oh, good morning, Jun. I'm sorry, I didn't even see you there." She gave him half a hug, as her hand was still in Jeno's grip.

Sua, now with a lollipop in her mouth, suddenly spoke, "I feel so bad for him. Someone please save the poor kid." The whole group follows her gaze to where Jaemin is still being occupied by a ton of girls. Minju had to admit she did feel a bit bad for her brother, but if she went in there again, she'd surely break a bone.

All those thoughts didn't even matter, when Jeno finally let go of her wrist and started to walk over to Jaemin. Minju could feel her mood drop, as she liked the way he held her wrist.