𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Another week flies by and once again it's Friday again. Students were all out enjoying their freedom from school. All over town, people were out doing their own thing, scattered all over the streets. And at the Na resident it was no different.

As per usual, K4 had thrown another one of their iconic parties. Kids from their high school and even some from their neighbouring schools, were all clustered in the big house. Music blasting at full force, ensuring the neighbourhood to no longer be silent.

Jaemin looked down at his watch, the arms showing 10:13. The boy looked around the house, taking in the scene. The party was only really starting. He nervously looked around, looking for the familiar face between the masses of kids in his house.

After about 3 minutes, Heeseung came walking through, looking lost. The boy felt uneasy in the place, as he wasn't one for parties or big crowds. However, he immediately felt more calm when his eyes fell on Jaemin. The latter was yet to notice his presence, as he was still looking over the crowd. This caused Heeseung to unconsciously smile and walk straight towards the waiting boy. "Looking for someone?" He asked in a whisper as he leaned closer to Jaemin.

Momentarily caught off guard, Jaemin whipped his head towards the boy, a smile grazing his lips when they locked eyes. "Hi," He greeted, smile never fading. He went to hug the boy and Heeseung didn't try to stop him.

The two stood like that for few seconds, just enjoying each other's embrace. A few curious looks were sent their way, but both didn't even notice it. Finally pulling away, Jaemin offered Heeseung a drink, which he kindly rejected.

"I'm surprised you actually came." Jaemin said, chuckling as he looked back at Heeseung.

Heeseung silently laughed, leaning against the counter in the abandoned kitchen. "Yeah, I wasn't, but... I get to see you, so it's probably worth it."

Jaemin spun around and stared at the boy in shock. Heeseung let out a cute giggle, amused by how the boy was suddenly speechless. It took him a few moments to register Heeseung's words, but when it finally did, an uncontrollable smile formed on his face. He took a step to the boy still leaning against the counter. "Look who's being confident now." He said, face close to Heeseung's.

The boy's breath hitched, as he stared at Jaemin. The latter still smiled down at the boy and the two stood staring at each other. Jaemin unconsciously inched closer to the boy and this didn't go unnoticed by Heeseung. Heart hammering against his chest, the boy swallowed down all his fear and did the same. Jaemin's smile was quickly replaced by a smirk as he watched Heeseung's every move.

There was almost no space separated the two and this made Jaemin so happy. Heeseung was getting impatient with the boy as he continued to tease him. "You're taking forever." He spoke, rolling his eyes.

Jaemin's smirk grew wider, eyes quickly flickering down to the boy's lips. The action made Heeseung take his bottom lip between his teeth. "And I'm the tease." Jaemin said, making Heeseung softly laugh.

"Yeah, we'll get the rest of the bottles." A voice came from the near the entrance. Heeseung's eyes widened and he quickly shoved Jaemin away from him. Jaemin winced as his back hit the fridge handle.

Jeno and Donghyuck made their appearance soon after. Stepping into the room, the two halted, eyes flickering between Jaemin and Heeseung. Curiosity washed over them, seeing Jaemin rub the his back and Heeseung who avoided their gaze. "Hello?" Donghyuck was the first to speak, breaking the silence.

Heeseung looked at Jaemin, a pained expression on his face, before slowly turning towards the other two's direction and awkwardly waving at them. "Are you okay, Jaem?" Jeno asked, seeing Jaemin still rubbing his back.

The boy wordlessly, raised his arm and gave him a thumbs up. "Yes, 100% okay!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Why are you guys taking so long- oh." Renjun stopped halfway through his sentence. "Hi, Heeseung." He smiled at him, the boy doing the same.

"You know him?" Donghyuck asked, pointing towards the silent boy.

Renjun only nodded his head, walking over to the boy. "This is Heeseung!" He answered.

Donghyuck's eyes went from his friend to the boy he only just met. He smiled at the boy, waving at him. Jeno only nodded in his direction. "Great, uhm, so why the hell did you guys come here?" Jaemin asked, annoyance in his voice.

"We came to get more drinks. Why? Did we interrupt something?" Jeno asked, eyes narrowed.

"Yes, you-"

"No. No, you didn't. Uh, please carry on what you wanted to do." Heeseung covered the boy's mouth. "I'll go. Nice meeting you guys! Bye, Renjun." Too scared to look over to Jaemin, the boy simply let go of him and walked past Donghyuck and Jeno.

Still confused, Donghyuck watched as the boy left, mouth agape. Jeno looked over to Jaemin, who had an angry expression on his face as his eyes were fixated on the spot the boy was before disappearing. "What was that?" Jeno enquired.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, wanting to leave and go after Heeseung because he didn't want the boy to get lost. "He's my boyfriend." Jaemin simply said, getting himself a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Your what?" Donghyuck was the first to ask. As the news was nothing new to Renjun, the boy looked at Jaemin, concerned. "You're gay?" Donghyuck asked again when no one answered.

Turning around, Jaemin looked over his friends. He played with the cap of the bottle, anxiously. "I- I..."

"He's in love. So, why does it matter whether it's a boy or girl?" Renjun cut in, seeing his friend have a hard time explaining.

"I never said it mattered, Jun. I'm just surprised, that's all..." Donghyuck spoke, his voice a mere whisper by the end of his sentence.

Jeno walked to Jaemin and hugged him and without warning, tears started streaming down the boy's cheeks. The blue haired boy tensed for a second, before starting to pat Jaemin's back. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"Because I was scared you guys would hate me." Jaemin said, a sob escaping his lips.

Donghyuck looked over to Renjun, who silently watched the scene. Renjun wasn't even surprised by the boy's response, but still he felt sad. "You knew, didn't you?"

Renjun nodded his head, eyes never leaving Jaemin. "Hey, Jaemin." Donghyuck started after a while. The boy had stopped crying and was now carefully wiping his face. "You do know that we still love you, right? We're your best friends and we would never judge you for anything."

"We promised to protect each other forever and I want to make sure that we never break it. This doesn't matter to us, because you're still you. And that's all that matters." Jeno and Renjun nodded at Donghyuck's words.

"See, I told you. There was nothing to be scared of." Renjun said, softly smiling at Jaemin. The boy nodded his head, muttering a soft 'thank you' before laughing.

"I'm so stupid. I can't believe I cried and at a party too." He said, making the rest laugh.

Jeno patted Jaemin's shoulder. "Yeah, well, can we stop being emotional. I hate it when we talk about feelings." He said, cringing.

"Definitely, let's go!" Donghyuck said, grabbing Renjun by the shoulders and dragging him away, Jeno and Jaemin following right behind.